Dropping by to say hi.
Apr 18, 2007 at 12:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

tortie

Headphoneus Supremus
I havent logged in to head-fi to read posts or check what the latest/hottest gear in headphones are for quite sometime now, but im really happy to see how the site has grown exponentially over the past few years.

54,000+ members now, most users online record is now 1,800!!! Im pretty happy to see the site which i have called my home a few years back to be getting stronger and stronger. I can still recognize some old timers here, but most are new faces to me. I can still remember ipodstudio being new to this site but he's now closing in to 2,500 posts
smily_headphones1.gif

I have let go to most of my headphone gear, but I just wanted to say hi to all my old friends here who I once considered my extended family and hello to the ones I havent met before.

Gratz to Jude and everybody here for making this site as successful as it is now. Party on and yes, sorry bout your wallets
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 18, 2007 at 1:40 PM Post #2 of 17
Welcome back. Did you listen to the podcast?

Apr 18, 2007 at 3:06 PM Post #3 of 17
hey tortie. long time no see.

Apr 18, 2007 at 9:11 PM Post #7 of 17
Been away for while too but not as long as you, I think. Good to see you and everyone else again!
I haven't even checked any other forum than the members lounge. But it has saved me a lot of money.
biggrin.gif

But I have to visit every day now because we're all waiting for our Edwood to become a father.
smily_headphones1.gif

(I didn't miss it, did I?)

Apr 18, 2007 at 9:17 PM Post #8 of 17
Hidey ho neighbor!

Hi cute kittie!

Apr 18, 2007 at 9:20 PM Post #9 of 17
Hey welcome back man! It was great to see a post with your handle on it.
biggrin.gif
I briefly escaped from Head-Fi myself, but "just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in!"
very_evil_smiley.gif
Are you going to be around or is this a drive by hello?

Apr 23, 2007 at 4:13 PM Post #14 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by tortie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well it was nice to see you guys and gals again
smily_headphones1.gif
I hope everything continues to go well with everyone here and this site.

Best wishes!

D'Oh, just a drive by man? You're leaving? TEASE!!!!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 23, 2007 at 8:12 PM Post #15 of 17
*wave* Hi tortie, Ima noob-ish here, but I am 100% addicted to the site
eggosmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back