Drop + Sennheiser HD8XX - now in final form
May 1, 2022 at 9:43 AM Post #66 of 68
Took a plunge at the HD8XX during the $400 off sale, was expecting murder and lots of mods, but honestly it's fine.

I really wonder if there's been a post-release revision that changed it from the initially reviewed version, because it makes absolutely no sense that this could garner that much hate. I guess only reviewers who kept around the earlier version would know, but I doubt they'd be willing to touch this again.

Last edited:
May 1, 2022 at 10:07 AM Post #67 of 68
Took a plunge at the HD8XX during the $400 off sale, was expecting murder and lots of mods, but honestly it's fine.

I really wonder if there's been a post-release revision that changed it from the initially reviewed version, because it makes absolutely no sense that this could garner that much hate. I guess only reviewers who kept around the earlier version would know, but I doubt they'd be willing to touch this again.
There were a lot of users and a couple of reviewers, including me, that we liked the stock sound a lot.
Enjoy!

Jul 5, 2022 at 1:49 AM Post #68 of 68
Hey guys! Here is my take on the DROP + Sennheiser HD 8XX. Have a read and let me know if you have any questions for me. Cheers!

DROP + Sennheiser HD 8XX

Sennheiser HD8XX Solo.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back