Dragonfire Acoustics Mini Dragon 2.1 System Loaner Program!
Nov 8, 2018 at 3:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Dragonfire Acoustics Mini Dragon 2.1 System loaner program

dragonfireminidragonsetup3.png

Hello all,

It is my pleasure today to announce this awesome opportunity to audition the Dragonfire Mini Dragon 2.1 system in your own home or office! This loaner program is for those who are interested in purchasing the system.

On this loaner program we will require a $2500 deposit. This is to insure the seriousness of the perspective buyer. This is a $10000 system and you can see it at our website here

You will receive the complete Mini Dragon 2.1 System and also assistance in getting it set up to perfection on your desktop for one week.

As an added bonus, we will sell the first 2 units if purchased from us before the end 2018 for $7500 to two of our loaner participants!

Our same standard loaner program rules along with the required deposit…

Loaner Program Rules:

Send your name and address, telephone number and your Head-Fi user name to me (Todd) at todd@ttvjaudio.com. Do NOT PM me as you will not be included in the program without an email.

You will get the loaner for 1 week to use in your home with your system. After your one week is up, you must send it to the next loaner participant. Email me (todd@ttvjaudio.com) the tracking info so I can pass it on to the recipient.

You MUST write a review and post it in this loaner thread. It must be posted in the same thread as this announcement for the loaner program. Please post the review here first and feel free to post it somewhere else if you like!

Once you have received the loaner, email me to let me know you have it and I will send the address for the next person.

Our loaner programs are USA only. We are restricted from shipping/selling outside the USA on most products.

I look forward to getting this out for you to hear! It is a fantastic system indeed! We showed it at RMAF and I currently have it set up on my desk and will miss it when it is gone.

If you spend a lot of time at your desk and have an Audiophile ear, the value of an excellent system like this becomes evident in a hurry!

dragonfireminidragonspeakers1.png

Todd

Nov 9, 2018 at 10:01 AM Post #2 of 12
Wow it looks like a mini estat. speaker system.
I think limitation may be and just is stage size due to this is mini system

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2018 at 1:37 PM Post #5 of 12
I wonder how this will compare to the Magnepan Mini Maggie system

Nov 13, 2018 at 12:51 PM Post #6 of 12
I wonder how this will compare to the Magnepan Mini Maggie system[/QUOT

The Mini Dragon DAC/AMP/DSP Speaker System is a technological breakthrough in full-range two-channel nearfield listening. The sophisticated DSP-controlled planar magnetic speakers deliver an astonishingly vivid, dynamic, full-range sound with the subwoofer.

Dragonfire Mini Dragon Satellites

You won’t have to turn them up loud for full-range, full-impact sound; they’ll do that at any SPL level with spectacular sound and imaging.

Soundwaves from a planar magnetic source coherently propagate along the axis of the originating plane – like a laser beam – interfering far less with surrounding surfaces for much less distortion. Results are more dynamic lifelike sound with spectacular imaging and sound staging.

The Dragonfire Mini Dragons’ planar drivers are ultra-efficient and require only a few watts to generate normal listening levels. The Mini Dragons can be driven by a wide variety of high-end audio amplifiers.

Dec 3, 2018 at 3:41 PM Post #7 of 12
Dragonfire Acoustics Mini Dragon 2.1 System loaner program

Hello all,

It is my pleasure today to announce this awesome opportunity to audition the Dragonfire Mini Dragon 2.1 system in your own home or office! This loaner program is for those who are interested in purchasing the system.

On this loaner program we will require a $2500 deposit. This is to insure the seriousness of the perspective buyer. This is a $10000 system and you can see it at our website here

You will receive the complete Mini Dragon 2.1 System and also assistance in getting it set up to perfection on your desktop for one week.

As an added bonus, we will sell the first 2 units if purchased from us before the end 2018 for $7500 to two of our loaner participants!

Our same standard loaner program rules along with the required deposit…

Loaner Program Rules:

Send your name and address, telephone number and your Head-Fi user name to me (Todd) at todd@ttvjaudio.com. Do NOT PM me as you will not be included in the program without an email.

You will get the loaner for 1 week to use in your home with your system. After your one week is up, you must send it to the next loaner participant. Email me (todd@ttvjaudio.com) the tracking info so I can pass it on to the recipient.

You MUST write a review and post it in this loaner thread. It must be posted in the same thread as this announcement for the loaner program. Please post the review here first and feel free to post it somewhere else if you like!

Once you have received the loaner, email me to let me know you have it and I will send the address for the next person.

Our loaner programs are USA only. We are restricted from shipping/selling outside the USA on most products.

I look forward to getting this out for you to hear! It is a fantastic system indeed! We showed it at RMAF and I currently have it set up on my desk and will miss it when it is gone.

If you spend a lot of time at your desk and have an Audiophile ear, the value of an excellent system like this becomes evident in a hurry!

Todd
Is this offer still available?

Dec 26, 2018 at 4:18 PM Post #9 of 12
Still looking for some loaner participants. This system has been on my desk and sounds awesome! Once you hear it you will be astonished at the quality of the sound reproduction from the 2 Mini Dragon speakers. The imaging is amazing and the sub fills in the deep bottom end. You have to hear it to believe it! It is worthy of the high price tag but you can still get one until the end of the year for the $7500 sale price! It will be $10K very soon!!!

Todd

Dec 27, 2018 at 11:34 AM Post #11 of 12
The price is high but the quality of the product and the sound and pleasure derived from the Mini Dragon system warrants the price tag. It is obviously not for everyone. But if you spend a lot of time at a desk, love music and want to hear it at its best, this is the product for you. I would expect years of the highest quality listening from this system.

I am stunned every time I turn the Mini Dragons on. They image like no other desktop speaker I have ever heard. The sound is pure, clean and musical. I find it to be a pleasure to listen to and makes my work day go quickly. Whether the volume is low or high, the listening experience is something that keeps you coming back for more. The amazing thing to me is how awesome it sounds at low - even very low volumes. The detail and presence of the music is never lacking. And of course at louder volumes they deliver clarity and are not at all aggressive.

This system is dialed in to your own personal listening space with room correction so it sounds great no matter your environment.

It is a well thought out and executed product. And yes, it is expensive. Hearing is believing. And I'm a believer:>) Maybe you will be too.

Todd

Aug 15, 2019 at 8:15 PM Post #12 of 12
If your curious and you'd like to hear it I'll have a system set up this weekend I'm bringing it up to @kilkil an were going to have a quick run through and get it set up and give it a listen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back