Dr. Who season finale "The Stolen Earth" - part I
Jul 26, 2008 at 2:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

NiceCans

Headphoneus Supremus
OMG! I just watched this and I can't believe it, what an episode!

I won't spoil it for anyone and go into details, but I cannot wait for Part II next week.

I only got 'introduced' to the Doctor two seasons ago and for some reason I love it. I am not usually into things like this, or really much into TV at all, but Dr Who is an exception.

I also cannot believe this has been on forever and I never knew about it all these years.

Jul 26, 2008 at 2:15 AM Post #2 of 4
*SPOILERS*

Part II wasn't that great, the ending just seemed rushed and anti-climactic. Of course, that's true for all the season finales, I was expecting more from this one.

Jul 26, 2008 at 7:17 AM Post #3 of 4
Well, the three-parter 'return of The Master' story was rather epic by Doctor Who standards, so maybe the end of season 3 is an exception.

Now that I think of it, the very end of S2 was also superb, when the doctor was saying goodbye to rose, rather serious, heartfelt stuff!

There were some rather lame episodes in S4, but it had some very good ones too--par-for-the-course, I should say.

Jul 26, 2008 at 1:00 PM Post #4 of 4
Don't get me wrong, the series in general is pretty damn good, but the season finales always seem to disappoint me a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back