Dr. dre beats solo hd buzzing!?!?!
Sep 9, 2011 at 5:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

88jwong88

New Head-Fier
So i dont know if this is where i put this thread but my dr dre solo hd headphones are making a buzzing kind of sound when ever the bass starts going and its not the jacks and its not picking up any phone frequencies either. when ever i move the ear swivel it creaks and i think that is the problem but i could very well be wrong. Can anybody help me out?

Thanks.

Sep 9, 2011 at 5:25 PM Post #2 of 19
in before snark!

I should try to be more helpful.  You could try holding on to the plastics while wearing them and playing music to determine if the sound is indeed from two pieces vibrating against each other.  You could also see if you can exchange them for a new pair.  How old are they?

Sep 9, 2011 at 6:12 PM Post #7 of 19
beerchug.gif

Sep 9, 2011 at 6:30 PM Post #12 of 19
Yes, but the standard greeting around here refers to all the audio purchases you will be making after that. 

Especially coming from Beats Solo to a much more capable headphone, you will likely see that there's so much more to headphone listening that you may take an interest in.  Lots of people here started with Beats or similar and, well, fell in.  Good luck to you.

Feb 13, 2012 at 9:02 PM Post #14 of 19
If you don't know how to fix it, now might be the time to consider replacing them (before you break 'em).

Quote:
Hey i have the same problem with my beats by dre solo hd and i wanted to know how to take them apart? I know this might be old but yeah.

Apr 25, 2012 at 9:52 PM Post #15 of 19
Well there is kinda a problem my friend gave the beats for free it was a trade and they went bad well now its worse but he never gave me the receipt so i could take them back and get new ones, he said he lost it, and all he gave me was the headphones and the cable 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back