Double Helix Cables Thread
Dec 14, 2019 at 3:14 AM Post #1,546 of 2,056
That would be awesome - flagship cable shootouts are always fun (and financially catastrophic).

I bit the bullet and went with the Clone Silver. Loved the Clone Fusion, so figured what the heck, it's only money. Hoping to see it by the end of the month; my Legend X is ready for it!

-Collin-
The way we spend on them cables you’d think we’re dishing out Monopoly money

Dec 14, 2019 at 7:13 AM Post #1,547 of 2,056
That would be awesome - flagship cable shootouts are always fun (and financially catastrophic).

I bit the bullet and went with the Clone Silver. Loved the Clone Fusion, so figured what the heck, it's only money. Hoping to see it by the end of the month; my Legend X is ready for it!

-Collin-
You will love the Clone Silver. That's what I have permanently attached to my Legend X. Quite an improvement over the EA cable it comes with.

Dec 14, 2019 at 7:35 AM Post #1,548 of 2,056
how is the clone silver compared with symbiote elite 19? anyone tried? probably not many people have it, isn't it?

Dec 14, 2019 at 7:36 AM Post #1,549 of 2,056

-Collin-

You’ll love the Clone Silver! I have mine connected to LCD-MX4 and astell spkm. Pure audio bliss!

Dec 17, 2019 at 12:26 PM Post #1,551 of 2,056
how is the clone silver compared with symbiote elite 19? anyone tried? probably not many people have it, isn't it?
I have and the Clone Silver is very good, the Symbiote Elite 19 is just better! I can clearly hear a difference in delivery. And I've never really believed in cable-burnin, but both cables improves after a couple of 100 hours!
Btw. I have at least a handful of cables from Peter and sometimes it takes time to deliver or give feedback. But I have never been left back with the feeling of not being taken seriously!
I have cables from Whiplash and Moon-Audio, DHC tops them many times!

Dec 26, 2019 at 6:59 PM Post #1,552 of 2,056
I placed an order to Diamond Helix Cables nearly a year ago for a Symbiote SE Premium OCC Pure Copper litz IEM Cable with Eidolic 2.5 mm TRRS Balanced Connectors.
I waited 90 days for the order to ship. After much disappointment the cable was defective in that it would not stay connected to my IEM's (Fell out within 60 seconds).
I shipped the cable back to DHC last summer and never got the cable back from repair (approx. 90 + days wait so far). I have sent multiple emails to doublehelixcables@gmail.com but get no response from Peter Bradstock.
My customer service experience from DHC has been a huge disappointment.
As of December 2019 - the repair was sent to DHC 5-months go and nothing received back. All emails sent to Peter for the last 3 months asking when the repair will be shipped back got no reply.

Jan 15, 2020 at 1:49 PM Post #1,553 of 2,056
I placed an order for some cable supplies over a month ago, and asked to have it canceled due to making a wrong order. He responded, but has not yet canceled or sent the products. He is no longer answering my emails. Does anyone happen to know a phone number I can try? I wonder if something it wrong or if he is on holiday...

Jan 15, 2020 at 1:55 PM Post #1,554 of 2,056
I placed an order for some cable supplies over a month ago, and asked to have it canceled due to making a wrong order. He responded, but has not yet canceled or sent the products. He is no longer answering my emails. Does anyone happen to know a phone number I can try? I wonder if something it wrong or if he is on holiday...
Well, good luck with that....

Jan 18, 2020 at 3:50 PM Post #1,558 of 2,056
would Clone Fusion be a good fit/synergy with EE Zeus XR ?

anyone tried this combo ?

Jan 22, 2020 at 11:51 PM Post #1,559 of 2,056
Just arrived in the mail :D
Thanks Peter, can’t wait to try them out!

DV9w89o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back