Double Helix Cables Thread
Jul 30, 2019 at 3:53 PM Post #1,488 of 2,056
20190515_131658.jpg

Symbiote SP V3. Stunning design and build quality. Details and musicality through and through. Props for the quick turnover too (about a month).

Aug 14, 2019 at 7:39 AM Post #1,490 of 2,056
I am really close to purchasing an 8 wire version of the Symbiote SP V3, with the 3D printed split and all of that - looks absolutely stunning and from what I'm being told sounds great too.

I've generally heard only great stuff about the company, my only concern for now is importing it into the EU and getting slammed with 15 different taxes and custom duties...

Aug 14, 2019 at 2:40 PM Post #1,491 of 2,056
I am really close to purchasing an 8 wire version of the Symbiote SP V3, with the 3D printed split and all of that - looks absolutely stunning and from what I'm being told sounds great too.

I've generally heard only great stuff about the company, my only concern for now is importing it into the EU and getting slammed with 15 different taxes and custom duties...
The pictures on DHC homepage doesn’t do any justice to the cable in real life. They are quite simply beautiful! And the sound is even better!
The extra taxes sucks, but it’s worth it!

Aug 14, 2019 at 9:11 PM Post #1,493 of 2,056
I bought connectors from DHC a couple of times, very good stuff, and I am sure that their cables are great but the customer service is really disappointing. I sent a payment July 26 for few simple connectors, around $100, nothing custom, they created a shipping label after my email a week later but the status indicates they have not shipped yet including today , not really responding to email, no phone number. No, I will not be ordering Double Helix cables any time soon.

Aug 15, 2019 at 1:50 PM Post #1,494 of 2,056
I wonder how does the clone silver compare to the symbiote.
Hi Limexx. I have both so I should know, but I have my Tia Fourte’s from 64audio send back for a repair! But when I had the Symbiote and the Tia’s, wow!
It makes it VERY hard to go back to the ex. Premium cable, which is quite fine too. But for biking (my use) it’s too heavy for me. The cable don’t make any skin noises, but the weight does!
I’m really looking forward to try out my silver clone cable (hopefully soon)! It’s almost as good as the Symbiote and that quite okay with me!

Aug 18, 2019 at 5:11 AM Post #1,496 of 2,056

At least to France I’m used to pay 30% customs or nothing sometimes.
Delays can be extensive but work from DHC is very very qualitative.

Sep 23, 2019 at 9:35 AM Post #1,497 of 2,056

SP2000 > Hugo 2 > DHC Symbiote Silver > UE Live

Users who are viewing this thread

Back