Double Helix Cables Thread
Jan 22, 2019 at 10:50 PM Post #1,432 of 2,056
Ordered some DIY stuff that was under ready-to-ship specials back in November. Still haven't got it and no reply from emails sent :frowning2:
Same thing happened to me. Ordered an "in stock ships immediately" adapter back in August. I got it, but it took about 3+ months.

I odered a fusion iem cable back in mid November. Been 8+ weeks now. I probably shouldn't even begin to expect it for another month or two.

You just have to know that if you order from DHC, be prepared to be able to forget about it for an extended length of time. There's no telling when you'll get it.

He does make about the best cables in existence, though. In my experience, you will get your order. You'll have to "work" on being patient enough to wait for it, however. Worth the wait for the cables... provided what you order is something you'll still want/need when it finally arrives.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2019 at 9:03 AM Post #1,434 of 2,056
It’s all subjective, I guess. I liked my DHC, but for sure it was a “normal” cable, and at that rather highly priced.
I've attempted to find and buy other cables as good as DHC silver litz. Every time, they either don't sound as good, aren't as comfortable/flexible, are terribly microphonic, or have some combination of these three issues. DHC exceeds in these areas more than any other cable I've been able to find.

Jan 23, 2019 at 9:10 AM Post #1,435 of 2,056
Got chaperone 3 xlr 1.5 ft connectors for Canada I guess, I don’t give a hoot if sold or not but float it anyways. I went to audioquest fire 3 ft instead.

Jan 23, 2019 at 9:45 AM Post #1,436 of 2,056
I've attempted to find and buy other cables as good as DHC silver litz. Every time, they either don't sound as good, aren't as comfortable/flexible, are terribly microphonic, or have some combination of these three issues. DHC exceeds in these areas more than any other cable I've been able to find.
Norne Audio, makes some really good all silver cables as well.

Jan 24, 2019 at 4:30 AM Post #1,437 of 2,056
Anybody here that I could talk to about how long it takes to get anything shipped from DHC ?

I am having somebody build me a cable and the connectors are ordered, have a tracking number, but everytime I check it it say pre-shipment
Post office still waiting for package....communication seems to be horrific from DHC.

Thanks for any help or info on how to contact DHC.....I have already emailed them and there is no phone number to be found on the site anywhere.

Jan 24, 2019 at 5:50 AM Post #1,438 of 2,056
You got a notice of shipping? Wow, your looking at 1-4 weeks hopefully.

Jan 24, 2019 at 5:55 AM Post #1,439 of 2,056
You got a notice of shipping? Wow, your looking at 1-4 weeks hopefully.

More like a notice of pre-shipping...guess I just don't get if the items are in stock , how it can take so long to get to the post office.

Jan 24, 2019 at 6:02 AM Post #1,440 of 2,056
Snail mail in this case is real

Users who are viewing this thread

Back