Does your head ever get REALLY itchy sometimes?
Feb 9, 2006 at 2:49 AM Post #31 of 46
I'm not exactly sure of what you meant by "lovely breasts." Is that the stuff that talks to you in the evening; while you are eating cereal? An old and bald man with no balls came up to me while I was sleeping on the roof of a Sennheiser factory...and he said "Look at my lovely breasts and full head of hair! There's some glitter on them, that some creature in the dark forest gave to me. I'm going to give you a picture of them to you! Oh, I'm sorry...I forgot to massage your exposed brain! Thank you for your patience. Here's a nutcracker you can use to put some nuts in that cereal." Then after that, he went away. I went back to sleep and dreamed about creatures in the forest, and they were eating some soup and drinking soda. I woke up and flew back to my house and then I wrote this.

Feb 9, 2006 at 2:50 AM Post #32 of 46
I get something similar to this in stressful situations. I'll get this feeling like hundreds of tiny, hot needles are hitting my head and torso. Not the best feeling, I tell ya.

Feb 9, 2006 at 3:06 AM Post #33 of 46
i sometimes get really itchy around my neck and shoulders, right underneath my necklace when stressed.

has anyone experienced this? You just got into bed ready to go to sleep, and there is a tiny itch somewhere. You scratch it, and suddenly 40 more appear. The more you scratch the more random itches spring outta nowhere and pretty soon you are so worked up from struggling around in the sheets you can't sleep.

Feb 9, 2006 at 6:38 AM Post #34 of 46
It's MERTON! More eloquent, but I definitely see the resemblance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quado
like when I dropped a pan behind the drawer at the bottom of the oven and my hand could barely reach it...I

Quote:

it's just that I do random stuff sometimes, and then after awhile, I realize that it was probably too violent or whatever...

And this gem... the entire post deserves to be quoted. It's awesome.

Quote:

I'm not exactly sure of what you meant by "lovely breasts." Is that the stuff that talks to you in the evening; while you are eating cereal? An old and bald man with no balls came up to me while I was sleeping on the roof of a Sennheiser factory...and he said "Look at my lovely breasts and full head of hair! There's some glitter on them, that some creature in the dark forest gave to me. I'm going to give you a picture of them to you! Oh, I'm sorry...I forgot to massage your exposed brain! Thank you for your patience. Here's a nutcracker you can use to put some nuts in that cereal." Then after that, he went away. I went back to sleep and dreamed about creatures in the forest, and they were eating some soup and drinking soda. I woke up and flew back to my house and then I wrote this.

The more I read that, the more I laugh.

Feb 9, 2006 at 10:38 PM Post #36 of 46
Quado said:
I'm not exactly sure of what you meant by "lovely breasts." Is that the stuff that talks to you in the evening; while you are eating cereal? QUOTE]
Are you saying you use breast milk in your cereal? Im not sure what your saying...but I like the dream sequence that follows ....about the old guy with no balls and glitter that lives in a forest and eats soup and soda with an exposed brain or somthing....have you seen the movie eraserhead a lot?

Feb 10, 2006 at 2:00 AM Post #37 of 46
lol I wonder if some people actually use lovely breast milk in their cereal (I don't). I made a thread awhile back that said that Eraserhead and David Lynch's 'Short Films' (whatever it's called...the short films of David Lynch?) came on DVD...I don't have them though and I've only seen Eraserhead once. Some other F'ed up movies (but are cartoons) would be Rock & Rule, Fantastic Planet, Wizards, Allegro Non Troppo...some non-cartoons would be Metropolis, Haxan...um, I think there's more, but you get the idea. I can't think of anymore, I guess...lot's of other stuff is just really violent/etc, or can be found by looking more...just research--such as typing stuff like 'surreal' or whatever--if you're into F'ed up movies (IMDB.com is a good place to look at)... (By the way, don't let children watch some of that stuff....man!)
tongue.gif

Edit: I forgot Bill Plympton's stuff! Other than that, some other weird cartoons are just as or more violent, and generally just something you have to research a lot in order to find (but a lot of violent cartoons are probably not as good as Bill Plympton's).

Feb 10, 2006 at 10:51 AM Post #38 of 46
I used a high percentage tar extract shampoo, and I've not had a head itch ever since. Forget that Head&Shoulders crap, go to a good salon and get a recommendation for a high-end tar extract shampoo.

Feb 11, 2006 at 5:24 AM Post #39 of 46
Or you could use the internet? I don't think I'll ever walk into a salon (Why the *** would I want to know a good salon? Just kidding...but I hate girly ****...come to think about it, I'm probably more girly than most girls...What! ******* weirdos...and based on my experiences, it seems they like serious-ish skinny guys, mostly looking down, hunch-backed; never really talking to anyone...which would be me? Who knows...lol some weirdo called my name and I didn't look until after a few seconds (******s)...then she flicked her tongue to me while I was sitting at the lunch table by myself like always, so I made an ugly/confused face and her and her stupid friends were laughing, and I was laughing...wanting to kill someone or whatever, like always... No I'm not g**, you pieces of ****). Talking about shampoo though, I like the design of my 40oz Head & Shoulders (shampoo is just shampoo I guess...) I see what you mean though! The thing is, it's not a serious problem for me...it's just that I wanted to make another thread (though it seems some of you have extreme itchiness more often than me).

Oh yeah, I'm not this Merton guy or whatever the *** that's all about. (He sounds like he might be an idiot though.)

So I decided to go to the salon. I saw a man getting his hair done. He said "Oh, yeeahh! Hey there young boy! What's your name? Quado? Oh! Ok! Hello there, Quado! I have a mangina, also known as a d***h***...the tightest v****a's around town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe you should see it! ...... Here it is! Look!" Just then, a portal came out of his ****h*** and I got s**ked in it. "AAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" I believe I was in an unusual situation. "Wow, I'm inside a room filled with portable Orpheus'! Holy screw...b*** a**h***s!!!!!" So I walked around and I also found some audio equipment that had a pricetag that said 'Priceless'. "Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm... I believe I will use this equipment to listen to one of these portable Orpheus'." After pushing play, the headphones flew off my head and the equipment turned off...then some old men fell down from the ceiling and started to s*** on the floor, and fart and p*** and burp and vomit everywhere. Then I got transported to the roof a Sennheiser factory. "Hey, I wonder what would happen if I fell off this roof!" So I fell off and I was bouncing on a trampoline. Some girl came up to me and said "Here, you can use this trampoline to bounce up and down. You can eat s*** and listen to this portable Orpheus, while your bouncing up and down on this trampoline. Here...not, B****!!!" Then I woke up in the salon chair. The guy with the mangina said "Man, aren't these dream machines wonderful?! Have a nice day m*****screw**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Feb 11, 2006 at 6:40 AM Post #44 of 46
Huh? The only Merton I know of is the monk Thomas Merton, and I don't see how that fits here.

Feb 12, 2006 at 12:57 AM Post #45 of 46
I seriously am not Merton...I don't even know who that is...or what it is, or if it stands for something (since you capitalized it).

And squallor, in regards to your comments about me in that kissing thread...I must say that I'm honestly more mature than most people on this message board, and specifically compared to you. YOOOUUU...you insult me like I'm worse than you?! You wretch!! Why do you think I'm a "loner," many people are extroverted w***es searching for pleasure and never meaning or divine fulfillment. What have you been listening to lately, huh? You're musical preference is probably related your personality... But ME, g** d*** me...a misguided and misunderstood individual. Most of you can't ever understand people like me, and the closest you'll ever get to real understanding is by listening to An Electric Storm, or Rime of the Ancient Mariner (anything like that)...while you're tied up to a chair in a cold, locked, and pitch dark room... By the way, for the love of G**, DO NOT listen to those two albums if you can't handle COMPLEX things, or you WILL be scarred to a pity... (By the way, An Electric Storm is definately THE most psychadelic album ever made...yes, you screw**s, like over 10 times more than Dark Side of the Moon...no offense though, I got into music by listening to Pink Floyd...my replacement for them (yeah, you can say I'm a dumb***, but I seriously have not gotten into Pink Floyd lately) is Legendary Pink Dots and/or Can (or whatever), I guess... I made a review for An Electric Storm under the name William (it's at the bottom of a site), by the way...yeah, you cool people know what I'm talking about) Look at my screw*ng profile when I feel like updating it...you might develop an introverted taste of music (you'll thank me, and realize that I'm one of the only people on this board that can post something useful)!

Stupid idiots...you're hidden dreams can't be denied?! Ha ha hah, hah ha ha!!!!!!!

Edit: Actually I have no problems with anyone on this site...and I really was not going to post this, but I spent some time confusingly writing it and I thought it would describe a little more about myself........ Yes, I have have some problems alright....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back