Does your head ever get REALLY itchy sometimes?
Feb 5, 2006 at 8:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 46

Quado

Banned
Sometimes when I'm in a sort of stressful situation, and using up a lot of energy doing something confusing or hard to accomplish or whatever...my head and basically my upper body just becomes ITCHY. I don't get it...does anyone know what that's all about? One time it was hot outside and I was stressed and wanted to do other stuff if you know what I mean, but then all of the hair on my head just became so itchy, that it was kind of scary in a way (just annoying or something). So itchy that I was scratching a whole lot, even in public. It probably looked like I was washing my hair or taking a shower or something. Anyways, I thought that it was sort of funny. Yeah...I'm running out of things to talk about on this site, oh well (and this was probably already discussed for all I care, but I'm usually too lazy to search)...tee-hee

Edit: Ahh, just searched...I guess no one discussed this then, heh heh.

Feb 5, 2006 at 8:10 AM Post #2 of 46
3288789.jpg

Just in case.

Feb 5, 2006 at 8:57 AM Post #4 of 46
Ha ha, I already have a Head & Shoulders bottle, and it's one of those cool ones that are in bulk or whatever (yeah, Sam's Club has some huge stuff). The itchiness was also probably around just below the neck, in the front and back. Naah, probably nothing serious though, as it very very rarely happens...in fact I only really remembered it seeming serious when I was outside doing something I would barely do...use a gun, heh heh heh.

Feb 5, 2006 at 9:13 AM Post #6 of 46
Hhmmm...I just went to dictionary.com like the geek I am, and I guess it could've been something like a skin disorder (I don't know if some stuff is temporary or what though): seborrhea, scabies, irritating cutaneous sensation...whatever, heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...Ha ha, I probably just scared you and made you laugh...

I'll just place my bets on irritating...whatever the ****...a**...b****...EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 5, 2006 at 9:19 AM Post #8 of 46
On a serious note, since stress had been mentioned, does the top of your head feel at all hot or sweaty when stressed out at all? It could be a rush of blood to your scalp, which could cause itching from the sudden blood flow and circulation.

Have you ever had an itchy or hot scalp when eating spicy foods? This could be a similar reaction.

-Ed

Feb 5, 2006 at 9:21 AM Post #9 of 46
I only get this sometimes..... when I wear Grado's
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 5, 2006 at 9:43 AM Post #10 of 46
It was the worst on a hot day outside; I was probably feeling a bit of what you mean on the blood thing...no itchiness with spicy foods, but maybe in the a** hole area. Sometimes I take spicy ****s after eating spicy foods; it really burns in a very hot way that is also very s**tty and exciting, with SWEAT! I don't usually get spicy ****s, but I usually get lots of A**l Itching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop A**l Itching Now MO****FU****!!!!!!: http://www.itchnomore.com/anal-itch.html End A**l Itching Fast BIIIIIIIIII***!!!!! UUUUUhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! NO, I will not tolerate your behavior anymore. Now I will! Fuh Queue!! Yes, no, maybe FUUUHHH!!!!!!!!

Oh, at first it looks you can buy 999999 bottles of ***uage, but I don't think that even if they have that much, that they would give all of that to one person...

Feb 5, 2006 at 11:48 AM Post #14 of 46
Quado, let's put it this way: Every time I read your posts, I find myself scratching my head. Maybe it's catching or something.
tongue.gif

P.S. no offense dude, but you are 16 going on 6.
rolleyes.gif

Feb 5, 2006 at 11:59 AM Post #15 of 46
This Happens to me and to all who is joking around its really not a joke when it happens!

Usually it happens when I am being stressed and one tiny part on my head/hair line will itch so I scratch it..then the itching breaks out all over uncontrollably! next thing I know it feels like pins and needles in my hair line!

I have cried many times from this cause its uncontrollable.

almost like a panic attack I guess but I found drinking something cold and wiping your face down with a cold wet towel/napkin helps alot...also get out side and calm down also helps.

It happened this week actually and Its fore surely is not funny!

Some one laughed at me one day when I told them what was happening to me and I punched them instantly in the face! (its really not a joke!) It hurts (not the itching but the amount of it blowing up) and like I said its scary...very scary to be honest!

Some gels I use seem to work it up but like I said before I think its more of a panic attack then anything to do with the hair itself. Happens more often in the winter months then the summer for me, also before it has usually followed how I was feeling over all at that period in time (depression maybe?).
this has been happening to me for at least the last 6-8 years and its not any easier then the first time, But I do know how to deal with it...

It happens a lot mostly when I am at my part time job and I can't scratch my head cause of the customers and what not...when I am on cash register helping out the front end and something goes bad then my head breaks up...I cant scratch it and It usually only lasts for a few mins...but its not a nice few mins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back