Does Uncle Erik & Dugeh still post here?
Jun 20, 2010 at 11:17 AM Post #61 of 69
I used to spend the majority of my free time browsing these forums, but now i spend 10 minutes a week reading through threads complaining about the site change and leave.  Saves me money anyhow!

Jun 20, 2010 at 4:06 PM Post #62 of 69
The blue-ish back ground does work making reading less head ache generating and a lot less tiresome through brightness like the white back ground colour did, yeah!

Jun 20, 2010 at 4:23 PM Post #63 of 69
Visually the new site never really bothered me with the exception of the ads, really the animated ones the most. It's the increased bandwidth requirements and dysfunctional interactivity that bugs me more that anything. But yes the blue/gray color theme is an improvement.

Jun 22, 2010 at 2:22 AM Post #65 of 69
It does not seem so. I can't even find a list of my own threads.
frown.gif

But nobody will answer that question definitively, as I have asked a couple of times.

Jun 22, 2010 at 10:46 PM Post #68 of 69

Quote:
Thanks both of you, I already knew that function, so it seems there's no "find all threads started by...", pity.

Yeah, I didn't notice that before.  That will make my stalking attempts much more frustrating.

Jun 26, 2010 at 12:42 AM Post #69 of 69
In fact, I mostly wanted to stalk myself
k701smile.gif
, ie. track back my own explanation posts so that I won't have to type them again when explaining a position or physical phenomenon that requires a lengthy post.

.Quote:
Yeah, I didn't notice that before.  That will make my stalking attempts much more frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back