Does Manufaktur ever ship?
Nov 10, 2009 at 12:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Sovelin

100+ Head-Fier
I placed an order for the gel pads for my DT770 a week ago. They took my money, but the pads haven't been shipped yet, nor have I gotten any e-mails (besides my original order confirmation) about why it hasn't been shipped. How long does it usually take?

Nov 10, 2009 at 7:19 PM Post #2 of 10
If they're German, air mail would probably take up to 2 weeks after it ships. You could try emailing them, or use some skypeout credit to call them for cheap.

Nov 11, 2009 at 4:14 AM Post #3 of 10
The issue wasn't how long it was taking, but the fact that it had been nearly a week, and they hadn't even shipped it out yet (although they took my money right away). Anyway, I called them and the guy apologized and sent them out today.

Nov 11, 2009 at 5:41 PM Post #4 of 10
I ordered some headphones online and then send them an email on 31st March about the DT990 Manufactur.
I am still awaiting for their reply.
Needless to say I ordered something else from another manufacturer.

Nov 11, 2009 at 6:07 PM Post #5 of 10
My Manufaktur DT880/600's arrived one week from custom order date to in-hand, including the weekend, from Germany.
The Beyer site still shows them as "Not Shipped" yet, two months later!
tongue.gif

Nov 11, 2009 at 6:44 PM Post #7 of 10
Yup, they arrived today. I take back what I said about them. Though I wish they updated the site a little more. Anyone have any tips on how to get the new pads on? I can't seem to get all of it to wrap around.

NVM, Got it.

Nov 14, 2009 at 12:45 PM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by rosgr63 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered some headphones online and then send them an email on 31st March about the DT990 Manufactur.
I am still awaiting for their reply.
Needless to say I ordered something else from another manufacturer.

The best thing to do in the event of a problem is always check with the company you bought it from first before jumping to conclusions and getting worried. As you can see, they did not steal your money.

Nov 14, 2009 at 1:29 PM Post #9 of 10
IPodPJ, I never accused Beyerdynamic for stealing my money!
I am not worried at all.
The conclusions I made are based on simple facts, they ignored my request for a potential order so I spend my money with another manufacturer.

Nov 14, 2009 at 2:38 PM Post #10 of 10
No, they never ship. They just take your money and let it be with it...
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back