Does Headfi promote relationship among races and nationality?
Jul 9, 2005 at 4:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 58

hentai

1000+ Head-Fier
I think it does, i always see chinese , white , indian and mixed bloods gather in the head fi meet to listen to high end rigs. Head fiers have friends from all over the world. Head fi is like the mini UN , don't you think?
biggrin.gif

Jul 9, 2005 at 5:14 AM Post #3 of 58
IMO head-fiers tend to be more civilized.

After all, we share this common interest for headphone audio, which is not a common passion at all amongst the "real world"
eek.gif
but we have to UNITE!

Jul 9, 2005 at 5:23 AM Post #5 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by hentai
I don see or know any black head fier.

[stupid generalization]Its because they all listen to rap, and only care about the bass! [/stupid generalization]

I know quite a few african americans who are into high end sound, they just dont appreciate headphones for some reason. Probably because they are rich, and can afford a kickass system
tongue.gif

Even though I already had an appreciation for all races before coming to Head-Fi, I can see how it could strengthen the relationships.

Jul 9, 2005 at 5:24 AM Post #6 of 58
Quote:

off the top of my head, Tuberoller and NotoriousBIG_PJ (EDIT: alas, the second is not true
frown.gif
)

EDIT: found him! it's lan - here

Jul 9, 2005 at 5:29 AM Post #8 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by saturnine
[general generalization]Its because they all listen to rap, and only care about the bass! [/general generalization]

I know quite a few african americans who are into high end sound, they just dont appreciate headphones for some reason.

Even though I already had an appreciation for all races before coming to Head-Fi, I can see how it could strengthen the relationships.

Yeah i hope that there are more communities like head fi , destroy racist mentality bit by bit

Jul 9, 2005 at 5:31 AM Post #9 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by D-EJ915
We've also got toy dolls, robots, big red monsters, old dead people, and great leader robots which die and are revived because they're so awesome.

I think Head-Fi is awesome!
k1000smile.gif

you remind me of wwe , big red monster= Kane? old dead people = Undertaker?

Jul 9, 2005 at 5:32 AM Post #10 of 58
i am a young chinese from singapore, not the guy in my avatar (he's chow yun fat , actor in replacement killer)

Jul 9, 2005 at 5:35 AM Post #11 of 58
Quote:

I've met four in person, plus basically ever other ethnicity I can think of offhand.
biggrin.gif

We have quite the diverse group here.

Jul 9, 2005 at 5:37 AM Post #12 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by saturnine
[stupid generalization]Its because they all listen to rap, and only care about the bass! [/stupid generalization]

I know quite a few african americans who are into high end sound, they just dont appreciate headphones for some reason. Probably because they are rich, and can afford a kickass system
tongue.gif

Haha i don think rap or those bling bling mtvs represent black's culture. Just like not every japanese like ayumi hamasaki or amercians liking britney spears

Jul 9, 2005 at 5:59 AM Post #14 of 58
Yes, I agree. This is the most incredible perception about this forum. It doesn’t matter your sex, age, color, creed, location, or class, when you post on this board everyone is equal as human beings.

Jul 9, 2005 at 6:08 AM Post #15 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by CRESCENDOPOWER
Yes, I agree. This is the most incredible perception about this forum. It doesn’t matter your sex, age, color, creed, location, or class, when you post on this board everyone is equal as human beings.

But i got a feeling that if we meet up in real life and interact with one another, in anything else besides audio, it will be a different story

Users who are viewing this thread

Back