does every rapper have to have a pair of dr dre beats?
Aug 12, 2010 at 2:39 PM Post #5 of 78
Aug 12, 2010 at 2:45 PM Post #7 of 78
I have returns where I work constantly. All snapped. Yet I still get gangster-esque people coming in asking "yo do u stock dem Dr Dre headphones init'

I did meet a lovely woman wanting to buy them for her husband, and directed her to the senn. hd650's - same price UK. He came and personally thanked me after comparing them with the beats.

Aug 12, 2010 at 2:50 PM Post #8 of 78

Quote:
I have returns where I work constantly. All snapped. Yet I still get gangster-esque people coming in asking "yo do u stock dem Dr Dre headphones init'

I did meet a lovely woman wanting to buy them for her husband, and directed her to the senn. hd650's - same price UK. He came and personally thanked me after comparing them with the beats.

when i was in the headphone section of bestbuy yesterday I looked over the dre beats station...and guess what...they were broken, AGAIN, and when I inspected the break, the plastic joint looked unusually shiny, as if somebody glued the demos units back together. I can tell you, I wasn't surprised, if bestbuy has to buy the demo units, than they will never break even 

Aug 12, 2010 at 3:16 PM Post #9 of 78

Quote:

You get 1000 karma points. Good job.

Aug 12, 2010 at 3:20 PM Post #11 of 78
<Kid I tutor> WHOA HOW MUCH ARE YOUR HEADPHONES?

<Me> More than the Beats

<Kid> DAWG HOW LOUD DO THEY GO

<Me> ... 

Aug 12, 2010 at 3:23 PM Post #13 of 78
Beats by Dre, they screw up the rap so he doesen't have to!
Monster does not know how to make decent 'phones, just like the artists that endorse them don't know how to make actual music.

Aug 12, 2010 at 3:24 PM Post #14 of 78
The Dre studios at my best buy were snapped in half also.  I remember the first time some kid in a parking lot called me DAWG.  I almost shoved his face through the asphalt.

Aug 12, 2010 at 3:31 PM Post #15 of 78

Quote:
Monster does not know how to make decent 'phones, just like the artists that endorse them don't know how to make actual music.

I would reconsider that statement.  Anyone who knows anything about Noel Lee and heard his Monster audio CDs realizes that attitude is far from the truth.  Other high end companies make crap products, they simply fail to market them as well as Monster does.  Such is business.  Be careful about throwing out the baby w/ the bath water.  Maybe you should ask Kevin the admin here why he doesn't know how to make decent IEMs since he designed the Turbine series.

popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back