Does anyone want to be Kirosia's friend
Dec 17, 2011 at 4:23 AM Post #63 of 65
Sure............as long as i don't wake up with my boxers backwards the next day..........

Dec 17, 2011 at 5:24 AM Post #64 of 65
Sure............as long as i don't wake up with my boxers backwards the next day..........

if you do, you should take pics. but good luck with that though. i already offered to be Kirosia butt buddy,but from being ignored i guess he doesn't want to, and i worked so hard with all the butt busters i did to impress him.

Dec 17, 2011 at 8:47 AM Post #65 of 65
Vikings vs. Saints playoffs, I'm in the Superdome. I'm walking to my seat. I sit. Ten minutes later the largest, tallest, rotund black man I've ever seen sits next to me. He is half into my seat. He looks down and says, "I'm sorry, but you're going to be uncomfortable." He was right. He smelled like gunfire and weed, but we became fast game friends. He bought me many beers to make up for being half on top of me. 

When the Saints clenched that game, he yanked me clean out of my seat and hugged me so hard he nearly broke my back. 

That''s what I want to be to Kirosia. I want to be the large man that hugs you and makes you fell safe, Kirosia. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back