does anyone no work I can get spare parts for my audio technica 900-lte
Jul 6, 2011 at 9:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

ellover009

100+ Head-Fier
does anyone no work I can get spare parts for my audio technica 900-lte. I think thats the right model. I need the complete wing that rest on the head from one side, maybe new cushion for the other side and if the leather is cheap enough that too.

Jul 6, 2011 at 11:12 AM Post #2 of 8
Have you tried contacting Audio-Techica's customer service?

Jul 6, 2011 at 12:13 PM Post #3 of 8
Thats a good sugestion but dunno if theyll sell me parts from a non usa designated product. Last time i called went through automated system, ended up at some voice mail and they never got back to me. Called em twice in past.

Jul 6, 2011 at 2:34 PM Post #4 of 8
I think the model you're referring to is the A900LTD. You can check with Audio Cubes 2 for the 3D Wing pads as they do carry them in stock. As for the 3D Wing itself you may have to try Audio-Technica USA. The 3D Wing assembly for the A900LTD is exactly the same as the A900, A700, and A500. The A500 is sold the US so AT US should be able to help you. Just tell them you need a replacement 3D Wing asssembly for the A500 which is available in the US, the wing pads doesn't come in leather.

Jul 6, 2011 at 3:59 PM Post #5 of 8
I dont mean the wings in leather but that leather like material that they have in the ear things. Or if i knew of some chemical that can be used to clean them to give it a more neutal scent. Some other things have been used to clean them but i want a neutral clean scent so that it doesent overpower my scent. Kinda like put em on, they clean but they also mine.

Jul 6, 2011 at 4:40 PM Post #6 of 8
I know what you're trying to say, At and neither does anybody else that I know of makes a leather covering for the pads that fit onto the wing. Not sure what to use to clean the spandex like material and foam inserts of the wing pads and yet leave a neutral smell.

Jul 6, 2011 at 5:29 PM Post #7 of 8
ok so I managed to get in contact with someone at audio technica, they replaced the 3d wing for free, and I bought new pads and ear cushion, the only thing I think I forgot to order was the cloth like material thats on the inside. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back