Does anyone know what happened to AudioFly?
Apr 30, 2021 at 2:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

MikePensini

New Head-Fier
So I was recently told by several retail stores that AudioFly have just fallen off the face of the earth. Apparently out of business. All of their websites/socials have been removed and their emails aren’t being responded to. Does anyone know what happened to this company as many of my colleagues own these in ears as well and need replacement parts from time to time? Pretty poor form to vanish without so much as an quick announcement on their socials to existing customers!

May 8, 2021 at 7:28 AM Post #3 of 7
I wish I did know. I’m a long term customer, most recently with AF1120 around 10 months ago.

The casing on the RHD earpiece came apart the other day, so it looks like almost aud$700 down the drain.

May 8, 2021 at 7:40 AM Post #4 of 7
I wish I did know. I’m a long term customer, most recently with AF1120 around 10 months ago.

The casing on the RHD earpiece came apart the other day, so it looks like almost aud$700 down the drain.
your credit card company might insure purchases for 1 year or more past when the manufacturers insurance ends, I always recommend to buy with a card that offers atleast 1 year, my card offers 2 years.... I would call your credit card company and see if you have insurance and if so put in a claim

Aug 27, 2021 at 11:42 PM Post #7 of 7
They closed, that’s all. You can grab some great deal in StoreDJ if you’re here in AU. I got the AF110 for $59AUD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back