Does any one buy someting form warehouse123.com?
Nov 18, 2008 at 8:13 PM Post #3 of 16
I bought my Audio Technica CM700 from them half a year ago and it is the real thing.

Edit: You would be surprised in how many people don't know about reseller ratings.
But this question does pop up all the time here.

Nov 18, 2008 at 8:15 PM Post #4 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by misterDX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
this post is dumb:

check reseller ratings

why is it dumb?? its posts like yours that are dumb, the guy is asking a question and deserves a little respect man.

to the OP...never heard of it
biggrin.gif

Nov 18, 2008 at 8:22 PM Post #5 of 16
Seems Warehouse123.com has a decent reseller rating: Warehouse123.com Reseller Rating

However, from briefly checking the comments it looks like some warranties don't apply since they ship internationally, although they do offer their own warranty in substitution directly from the website.

Nov 18, 2008 at 8:41 PM Post #6 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinx20001 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
why is it dumb?? its posts like yours that are dumb, the guy is asking a question and deserves a little respect man.

to the OP...never heard of it
biggrin.gif

this is even more dumb, what is the point of replying if you dont know anything?

warehouse123 dont bite, relax.............

Nov 18, 2008 at 8:43 PM Post #7 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by graphis_7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
this is even more dumb, what is the point of replying if you dont know anything?

its a forum you dont have to know the answer to reply, its the essence of conversation you dork!

your replying just to have a go about my reply and your doing exactly what your replying about so you must be even more dumb.

Nov 18, 2008 at 10:44 PM Post #9 of 16
kayaaja, I bought some Audio Technica headphones from warehouse123.com. The price was impossible to beat. From the time I ordered until it shipped, the communication they provided was great.

Nov 18, 2008 at 11:05 PM Post #10 of 16
Quote:

this post is dumb:

check reseller ratings

Quote:

Originally Posted by graphis_7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

warehouse123 dont bite, relax.............

You two are coming out with the high quality posts again I see.
smily_headphones1.gif

To the OP, I've thought about buying from Warehouse123 as they seem to have better prices than AudioCubes. Reading some of the reviews, people seem happy buying from them.

Nov 19, 2008 at 12:51 AM Post #11 of 16
seems like a reasonably well organized site with realistic pricing ...but perhaps they need a new translator
biggrin.gif

"With treble quality digital headphone amplifier adoption sound quality of super reality"

Nov 19, 2008 at 5:41 AM Post #13 of 16
Quote:

this post is dumb:<~~Moron

check reseller ratings

Based on their ratings I personally would have no problem ordering from them, they have some good prices. What were you looking at buying?

Nov 11, 2009 at 10:34 AM Post #14 of 16
hi bros
i am a customer of warehouse123.com but if you plan to make a second order from them DONT ORDER!, because if your order is your first order they will pay attention to you like you are a king. but if you order something second time nobody you will find to talk... your order may be shipped 20 days later or NOT.
so dont BUY anything from this company! your money is valuable
i think B&H Photo Video | Digital Cameras, Camcorders is the best

Nov 13, 2009 at 12:08 AM Post #15 of 16
well, haven't had a too good experience either with them...

Bought my CK7's there some time ago....

They broke after not quite a year... I sent them an e-mail concerning warranty, never got a response, tried several times without success...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back