Does Amazon ever stock Nuforce NE-7M?
Apr 12, 2009 at 5:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

oregon

100+ Head-Fier
Right now you can buy the nuforce, but it is through the nuforce store rather than through amazon, which means I cannot use my amazon gift card and I do not get free shipping. Is this the way it's always been, or has Amazon actually stocked these in the past?

Apr 12, 2009 at 6:16 PM Post #4 of 8
It has always been direct through Nuforce; Amazon only serves as their portal, much like Yahoo! shopping.

-Ed

Apr 12, 2009 at 9:18 PM Post #5 of 8
Actually nuforce sells them on amazon and I dont think Amazon ever stocked them.And funnily enough when I bought mine there was only one in stock.after I bought mine there is still one left.I am not sure what it means..

Apr 12, 2009 at 9:49 PM Post #6 of 8
Yup, always been direct since Nuforce. With shipping its only around $55 right?

Apr 12, 2009 at 11:09 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by onurrus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Actually nuforce sells them on amazon and I dont think Amazon ever stocked them.And funnily enough when I bought mine there was only one in stock.after I bought mine there is still one left.I am not sure what it means..

They always show 1 in stock (unless they run out of them), regardless of how many they have in stock. It's just how they do it
wink_face.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChroniCali /img/forum/go_quote.gif
With shipping its only around $55 right?

Yeah, just under 55.

Apr 13, 2009 at 6:21 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by 8xOverMsOctober /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They always show 1 in stock (unless they run out of them), regardless of how many they have in stock. It's just how they do it
wink_face.gif

Yeah, just under 55.

Well I must say its a good trick to make you buy it in a hurry lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back