1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Does a Beyerdynamic DT770 headband fit on a pair of DT250s?

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by mrbiffmann, Mar 28, 2012.
  1. mrBiffMann
    Hi, I have a pair of Beyerdynamic DT250s that I use every day. I'm really happy with them so far but the headband is starting to fall apart, and as I was looking for a new replacement part I found that I like the look of the headband for the DT770 a bit better than the one for the DT250s. Does anyone know if the DT770 headband would fit on a pair of DT250s?

2. DragonClaymore5
    While I don't know the exact size of the DT250 headband padding, there is a way for you to find out.

I just measured my DT770 Pro-80's headband padding after taking it off my DT770 and unfolding it.  It measures 3.75" wide by 8.5" long.  When folded, the entire thing is about one and a half inches wide.  Compare that to your headband padding and that should help you figure it out.

If they measure similar, it should fit.  Especially if the DT250 has a flat steel headband underneath the padding like the DT770.