Dodgy Ebay Listing?
Mar 29, 2006 at 2:49 AM Post #5 of 41
unless you can pick it up locally don't fall for it

me and my buddy went to check out a BMW M3 in tracy where his parents live, turns out there's not even a freakin building on the road it was listed at. not cool

Mar 29, 2006 at 2:49 AM Post #6 of 41
hey, but for $0.99
wink.gif

hehe.

honestly though, not everyone without feedback is automatically a scammer. I don't have any feedback from my transactions, though i've only used ebay once or twice. Gotta start someplace right?

Mar 29, 2006 at 2:55 AM Post #7 of 41
A complete description and an actual image or images of the item you're selling is a GREAT place to start for most people with zero feedback.
etysmile.gif

Mar 29, 2006 at 2:58 AM Post #9 of 41
Did he even write anything ABOUT the actual headphone? The model number? Anything?

Mar 29, 2006 at 2:59 AM Post #10 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by creyc
honestly though, not everyone without feedback is automatically a scammer. I don't have any feedback from my transactions, though i've only used ebay once or twice. Gotta start someplace right?

Definitely a good point. But those honest people are going to post their own pictures, give some data about the product, and be able to spell. Not a good idea to bid on this one I'd say.

Mar 29, 2006 at 3:40 AM Post #14 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoebus06
Might be some grandma just trying to clear out her attic, and doesn't know what's what...its happened

.. heh, with the name "madman667?"

But yeah, it definitely looks suspect. Though why would someone ruin a perfectly good account that's nearly two years old? I suppose it was probably commandeered - seems like that's how those people do it these days. But, if the price stays where it is and I were in the UK, I'd make a bid.
biggrin.gif
You never know ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back