Do your ears hurt after listening for hours with your headphones ?
Feb 25, 2006 at 5:05 AM Post #31 of 39
I don't get sore ears from the music or anything like that.

I do most of my listening on my Sennheiser HD570s and I can wear them all day without any discomfort whatsoever.

I would say I can wear my Shure E2Cs for a few hours before discomfot kind of sets in but it is not painful, just my ears want to breath a bit haha. The only time i've had them actually hurt was when I first got them and tried using those stuff clear flex sleaves, those hurt but with the black soft sleeves they don't hurt at all.

Feb 25, 2006 at 5:58 AM Post #33 of 39
Yes, there is a bit of discomfort with any headphone I've tried. None were particularly painful because of the design, it was just listening fatigue. I try never to listen for more than about two CD-lengths continuously. Ears need breaks.

Feb 25, 2006 at 5:59 AM Post #34 of 39
DT 770 Pro/80

No pain. I've gotten used to the bleeding of my ear canals. It isn't so bad after a while.

j/k
580smile.gif

Feb 25, 2006 at 6:10 AM Post #35 of 39
If you can listen to a pair of Grado's and new bowl pads you can pretty much handle anything
rs1smile.gif

The most uncomfortable I have been has been listening to a set of closed cans when the room temperature was about 90 degrees F....at 1 a.m in the morning. Talk about hot!

Feb 25, 2006 at 6:52 AM Post #37 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsjong
Clip-ons will ALWAYS hurt your ears. No matter what, they're not designed to be worn for long periods.

Ahhh I've always hated clip ons.

No I never had any "listening fatigue".
biggrin.gif

Feb 25, 2006 at 8:30 PM Post #39 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsjong
Clip-ons will ALWAYS hurt your ears. No matter what, they're not designed to be worn for long periods.

That's true ! And you'll always lose sound quality.

Foolproof-Jean
580smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back