1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Do you watch sport?

1. mariopepper
    Do you often watch sport? When I have time for that I always turn the TV on and watch soccer games or tennis.
    It's much more easier to check sport results at home then visiting stadiums ( especially in winter)
    Am I the only one?

2. blackdragon87
    big fan of the national football league and the nba

3. Spareribs
    I’m a fan of the 80s Classic wrestling with Hulk Hogan, Iron Sheik, Andre the Giant, etc....You can watch of bunch of their matches on YouTube

4. wuwhere Contributor
    NBA, NFL, NCAA football, NCAA basketball, ATP/WTA Tennis, F1 Race, Summer/Winter Olympics, Pro Golf

5. baskingshark
    Yeah I watch soccer (especially EPL) every weekend. Supported Liverpool since I was a kid.

6. mariopepper
    Oh.. that's my favorite one. Not LFC :) but EPL. I used to support Manchester City for about 7 years but infortunately for citizens this season is Liverpool's. They deserve it.
    I also like watching hockey games but unfortunately most of the games are too late for me so I check xscores.com/hockey to look the results. Am I the only one?

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    baskingshark likes this.
  7. BobG55
    upload_2020-1-17_0-53-49.png

Rayzilla likes this.
  8. Rayzilla
    Screenshot_20200117_135803.jpg

BobG55 likes this.
  9. BobG55
    LOL ! I love it Rayzilla !

Rayzilla likes this.
  10. Rayzilla
    You have to feel sorry for me. It's been a long time since there was a parade in Toronto if you don't count the Rators and the Argos. I was still living in Toronto for the Argos Grey Cup parade. I would fly back for the Leafs parade if there's ever the chance but it still won't be any time soon. ☹️.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
    BobG55 likes this.
  11. BobG55
    You never know Rayzilla. The Red Sox finally won in 2004 as did the White Sox I believe three years later. The Pittsburgh Steelers went 40 some years without winning anything before their seventies Super Bowl wins. The St-Louis Blues were the only sixties expansion team not to have won the cup until last year. I’ve always believed that if your team makes the playoffs, anything can happen. The Leafs are likely a playoff team this season. The Habs, not so much. Hang in there.

Rayzilla likes this.