Do you think wearing full-size headphones in public makes you look like a spaz/geek/weirdo?
Apr 29, 2008 at 6:30 PM Post #3 of 270
Euhm, that would be a YES!

Apr 29, 2008 at 6:37 PM Post #6 of 270
Quote:

Originally Posted by uberstuber /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anything larger than Grados is weird IMO. Anything smaller is just fine.

I wear 325i in public, and some people snigger. Then again, if we are to start letting other people dictate our lives we might as well put in the oars right away.

Apr 29, 2008 at 6:37 PM Post #7 of 270
depends, i personally prefer people not to wear the "street style" ones, cos i think they are tryin too hard. but meh, it is wierd to wear full sized ones.

Apr 29, 2008 at 6:40 PM Post #8 of 270
I used to wear my K271 Studios in public all the time. People worried about others opinions of how they look need to grow a pair.
biggrin.gif

Apr 29, 2008 at 6:40 PM Post #9 of 270
Quote:

Originally Posted by uberstuber /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anything larger than Grados is weird IMO. Anything smaller is just fine.

<--------------- HA HA HA

I really think even Grados is weird. I would think that if you regular commute was on a bus or train then .... not so weird, but if you walking or working in the yard then yes.

Apr 29, 2008 at 6:41 PM Post #10 of 270
Yep! Look pretty weird. Glad IEMs are available. You just look like a regular person but secretly have hi end sound.

Well there is that huge brick that is keep in my pocket with the IMOD, cryo'd wire and amp, but...

Apr 29, 2008 at 6:45 PM Post #11 of 270
If you are between 16 and 30 or so, live in a big city or go to university, wear vintage clothing, and can name five (or fifty) albums released in the last year, then you definitely do not look like a spaz with your headphones: you look like a hipster. If you're older than that and drive to work, then yes, you look like a spaz. But better to be a spaz than a gutless drone.

Apr 29, 2008 at 7:37 PM Post #15 of 270
full-sized, in my opinion, are weird worn in public. however there are other options other than In-Ears. cans like Audio Technica ATH-ES7, ESW9, SJ5 and so on won't make you look weird on public.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back