Do you support nuclear proliferation??? If so, why?
Jan 8, 2012 at 1:21 AM Post #31 of 56
Quote:
The health effects in the next 10-20 yr will tell most or the story.

Maybe the giant cabbages will help:

http://fukushima-diary.com/2011/12/vegetables-have-gone-gigantic/

Jan 8, 2012 at 10:54 AM Post #33 of 56

Quote:
The patent was filed in 2002. The link says production starts "next year". Where are they?

And after following the home button, that is not a source I would give much credit.

Yeah, I expected a quick brush-off, but reports I can't find say that units (another company) are in production in Greece, of all places.  Maybe I'll dig some more...

OK, how about this:  http://johnbedini.net/

BTW, for those who think lightly of the Fukushima disaster, reports I have read say it is FAR worse than admitted by TEPCO or the Japanese government.  The entire Pacific basin is now contaminated, at least north of the equator.

Jan 8, 2012 at 10:59 AM Post #34 of 56
Quote:
Yeah, I expected a quick brush-off, but reports I can't find say that units (another company) are in production in Greece, of all places.  Maybe I'll dig some more...

BTW, for those who think lightly of the Fukushima disaster, reports I have read say it is FAR worse than admitted by TEPCO or the Japanese government.  The entire Pacific basin is now contaminated, at least north of the equator.

Sources?  They may be able to hide whatever is going on inside the plant but they can't stop anyone from wandering the countryside with a Geiger counter to find out what's really going on.

Jan 8, 2012 at 12:09 PM Post #36 of 56
Quote:

OK, how about this:  http://johnbedini.net/

Look, no offense, but if this product is as revolutionary as advertised, I think it'd be trivial to find a real, reliable source that reports on it. Everything you linked so far eerily reminds me of Machina Dynamica.

I'd also highly recommend you not get your hopes up and purchase anything from these people until some real reporting is done.

Jan 8, 2012 at 2:03 PM Post #37 of 56
Quote:
Look, no offense, but if this product is as revolutionary as advertised, I think it'd be trivial to find a real, reliable source that reports on it. Everything you linked so far eerily reminds me of Machina Dynamica.

I'd also highly recommend you not get your hopes up and purchase anything from these people until some real reporting is done.

That's all standard practice for free energy scams.  There are never any legitimate tests and they only actually sell plans, kits, or shares of stock instead of finished units.  Seeing this guy rambling about the luminiferous aether and "non-hertzian" waves doesn't inspire much confidence either.

I'd love to eat my hat and for this guy to turn out to be right but the chances don't look promising to say the least.

Jan 8, 2012 at 5:13 PM Post #38 of 56
It's a battery charger, here's an infomercial for a kit with "most of the parts":

Jan 8, 2012 at 5:53 PM Post #40 of 56
Quote:
Am I wrong to have interpreted this as a perpetual energy machine? If so, why are we even having this conversation? 

Perpetual energy machines are old hat. Some woman invented one using duct tape years ago. It totally works too, it's not like she forgot about the basic forces of friction and gravity.

Jan 8, 2012 at 6:13 PM Post #41 of 56

Quote:
Perpetual energy machines are old hat. Some woman invented one using duct tape years ago. It totally works too, it's not like she forgot about the basic forces of friction and gravity.

Gotta love it when conspiracy theorists that don't understand the most basic laws of physics play with mechanics. "I don't even know what that's worth in the value of uhh... "scientific value"." Wow. 

Jan 8, 2012 at 6:15 PM Post #42 of 56
Quote:
Am I wrong to have interpreted this as a perpetual energy machine? If so, why are we even having this conversation? 

1) Looks like a "free energy" machine to me too.

2) Because this is head-fi where no pseudoscience is to ridiculous to be taken seriously by someone.

Jan 8, 2012 at 6:47 PM Post #44 of 56

Users who are viewing this thread

Back