Do you have a big head? I do...
Mar 2, 2006 at 2:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

etys rule

1000+ Head-Fier
and sometimes it just pisses me off. Damn headphones barely fit over my noggin. Thank god my ex has a small cranium. My kids are perfect. That's probably why I gravitated towards IEM's.

Anyone else over an 8 head size?

Mar 2, 2006 at 2:32 AM Post #2 of 24
I've been told many times I have a fat head.

But somehow I don't think that's what you mean.

Mar 2, 2006 at 2:51 AM Post #3 of 24
ask the chieftain....aka jahn about large melons

Mar 2, 2006 at 3:50 AM Post #6 of 24
my head is big.

i've been told many times. and when my hair grows out...WHOA LOOK OUT.

Mar 2, 2006 at 3:52 AM Post #7 of 24
Heh, I wear a size 8 hat, and that fits snug.

Makes it pretty much impossible to find hat's.

I have a really long torso, too. I'm about 6ft tall, and I have a friend who is about 6 foot 4, and if we sit down on chairs next to eachother, I am about 4 inches taller than him.

I also have grown out my hair a few times. I have blonde hair, and it has a mind of it's own. It's very coarse, and it makes some impressivle waves when it's long.

Mar 2, 2006 at 4:28 AM Post #9 of 24
yeah...i haven't worn a hat since i was like...7.

no joke.

Mar 2, 2006 at 6:19 AM Post #10 of 24
My hat size is a 7 3/4.

I hate how most hats nowadays only come in small, medium, and large.

Medium is too small and large is, well, too large. Bastards.

When I was in high school I got a pinstripe suit and wanted a fedora to go with it because fedoras are awesome. Apparently, only two stores in Green Bay stock fedoras, and only in one size. I got the large, and of course, it was too big. Also, the form was kinda goofy. The brim was really more of an Edwardian style (bowl shaped) but it worked in a pinch after a little creative bending.

I found my favorite hat (my boonie) on a fluke at an Army-Navy Surplus store. It was the only one they had and it was in my size!

Mar 2, 2006 at 6:42 AM Post #12 of 24
With my hair, my head is massive. The Beyer DT770 and Grado SR-60 headbands, completely extended, barely fit on my head; the V6 headband is almost completely extended. A size 7 3/4 hat fits really tight on my head. I think I should just stick to IEM's...

Mar 2, 2006 at 6:46 AM Post #13 of 24
Size 8 for baseball hats (and those are snug), and I have really thick hair so as it grows my headsize grows as well. I'm about 6' or so, though I don't have an abnormally (
biggrin.gif
) long torso or anything. I'm just a Texas.

Mar 2, 2006 at 12:35 PM Post #15 of 24
XXXL motorcycle and snowmobile helmets here. Took me a very long time to find ones that would fit. They easily spin 360 degrees on any of my friend's heads. Baseball caps must be velcro strapped as wide as possible and still some don't fit.....and that's with short hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back