Do you guys have a listening chair?
Sep 17, 2009 at 9:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

koven

15 Hz + 150 dB = poopy pants
What are you guys using? I'm looking for a comfortable chair preferably reclining or with a footstool. Will be used mainly to listen to music through my headphones or 2.1 setup.

I've seen the Poang's at IKEA, what do you guys think about those? Is it comfortable for long usage?

I'd prefer leather and reclining.. but not sure where to look or if any fit my budget, <$200.

Sep 17, 2009 at 11:54 AM Post #3 of 35
I also use a bed.

Sep 17, 2009 at 12:41 PM Post #5 of 35
Bed here.

Sep 17, 2009 at 2:16 PM Post #7 of 35
Not a chair, beside the home office chair.
I lay back on the leather couch quite a lot though, while listening to music.

Sep 17, 2009 at 3:22 PM Post #9 of 35
I'm using a recliner. Poang is pretty good I used to owned 2 of them before. I've seen a lot of people here using them and get the footstool also.

Sep 17, 2009 at 3:25 PM Post #10 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by koven /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What are you guys using? I'm looking for a comfortable chair preferably reclining or with a footstool. Will be used mainly to listen to music through my headphones or 2.1 setup.

I've seen the Poang's at IKEA, what do you guys think about those? Is it comfortable for long usage?

I'd prefer leather and reclining.. but not sure where to look or if any fit my budget, <$200.

I have the Poang and ottoman, which I use solely for listening to music and/or reading books. It's fantastic. Very comfy, and I've fallen asleep countless times in that chair while listening to my favorite tunes.

Sep 17, 2009 at 3:31 PM Post #11 of 35
Usually the bed or sofa.

But, someday:

gar002.jpg

Sooner or later, I'll be sporting the Eames lounge chair. Nowhere to put one right now, but when I do, I'm ordering one.

Sep 17, 2009 at 3:51 PM Post #12 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Usually the bed or sofa.

But, someday:

gar002.jpg

Sooner or later, I'll be sporting the Eames lounge chair. Nowhere to put one right now, but when I do, I'm ordering one.

Damn. A friend of mine has the Eames, and it is just... well... heavenly.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back