Do you get IEM listening fatigue?
Aug 12, 2018 at 10:48 PM Post #2 of 6
I just bought the Fiio FH5 and was comparing to the iSine 20. I got really bad fatigue, and finally figured it out - the FH5 has a really short nozzle, and I never felt the fit was right, so I constantly playing with the set. My left ear in particular just ended up fatigued, and then hurting. Never experienced that level of fatigue and pain before.

Aug 12, 2018 at 11:06 PM Post #3 of 6
I have several problems with iems. I am used to headphones and so when I put iems on, I listened too loud and it creates some short of buzzing after 15-20 minutes listening. Then iems just hurt my canals. So I have always been a Headphones guy

Aug 13, 2018 at 7:28 AM Post #4 of 6
Yey, I do!
One thing is comfort, the other the sound...
I have to admit that my experience with IEMs is very limited - but while I enjoy listening to good music with my combo of HiByR3 - Mojo - Pinnacle P1, switching to the full size Audioquest NightOwls is bliss!
If anyone knows of an "affordable" IEM that has a similar sound to the NightOwls please let me know.
Affordable meaning I can't see myself spendign more than 2-300 Euros on an IEM.

Aug 13, 2018 at 7:55 AM Post #6 of 6
Bliss already at night owls ? Imagine those 30k setup :) welcome to the new beginning

Oh yeah! I have what I need in terms of headpones, maybe get an IEM that closes the gap, but otherwise I am happy with what I got.
:beerchug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back