Do you feel VACUITY sometimes in your life?
Aug 15, 2004 at 4:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

zcx

100+ Head-Fier
Sometimes I feel my life is so vacuity.
At that time, nothing can bring me back my interest. I was totally lost my energy. And I just want to end my life hence to stop the vacuity on me.
frown.gif

Aug 15, 2004 at 4:51 PM Post #2 of 14
I certainly feel emptiness (vacuity) and lack of energy and lack of interest in things from time to time. It's a part of my energy cycle. During this part of the cycle, I get lots of rest, take a break from my normal routine and remind myself that the FEELING of emptiness does NOT indicate that my life is actually empty. It's just a kind of numbness that I'm going through so that I can't feel how FULL my life actually IS. My numbness ends, and I can feel my life again and continue on normally.

That your feeling of emptiness gets so bad that you want to end your life is a concern to me. It sounds like you could use some help that is local to you in dealing with your feeling of emptiness. If your feeling of emptiness is depression, there are prescription medications that can help the numbness to your life (and the resulting feeling of emptiness) not get so bad. These need to be prescribed by a physician. A profession counsellor can also help you to get a perspective on your life and your feelings. By all means, don't stay in an physical/mental/emotional condition that has you wanting to end your life.

Get the help that you need to really enjoy that Orpheus of yours, OK?

Aug 15, 2004 at 5:03 PM Post #4 of 14
Get HELP. There is no shame in it. If you are having thoughts about ending it all, please tell your family or trusted friends and get help.

Aug 15, 2004 at 7:09 PM Post #6 of 14
zcx,

i know what you mean. i went through the same thing, many many many times. kinda comes in cycles. in fact, i'm 1/4 way there right now... but nothing like what i felt before, nor i'm sure nothing like your depression.

but for me, there's usually a reason behind it. sometimes it's the lack of something--money, job, gf, whatever. if it is such a problem, the cure is easy--whatever you're lacking, you go get it.

i think you know what it is that you need. so, as long as you're determined on your objective, then you don't have time on being empty. and once you accomplish your objective, then you won't feel empty anymore.

sitting on your ass just makes things worse.

Aug 15, 2004 at 7:56 PM Post #8 of 14
It happens to everyone, some more than others. It's natural, but if you are really seriously thinking about ending it all, well that is not normal and it is not worth it. Please tell your friends and family and work through it. When people get depressed everything seems 100 times worst than it really is. SO please hang in there and get help if you need it, nothing is worth killing yourself over.

Aug 16, 2004 at 1:26 AM Post #9 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by zcx
Sometimes I feel my life is so vacuity.
At that time, nothing can bring me back my interest. I was totally lost my energy. And I just want to end my life hence to stop the vacuity on me.
frown.gif

You mean vacuous?
evil_smiley.gif

I used to get that feeling a lot, but it went away once I got serious about sports and started working out every day. A lot of depression goes away once you start working out a bunch, I was really surprised.

Aug 16, 2004 at 6:05 AM Post #10 of 14
Thanks for your guys help so far.
I think it is just the matter the way people thinking.
Something in our life we can never escape. Then we have to learn to face it.

Aug 16, 2004 at 9:19 AM Post #12 of 14
Yes.
Not only Orpheus system, I used to own R10, OmegaII, K1000, etc.

Here is the pics of the Orpheus and Baby Orpheus

12901_2004_06_09_062101.JPG

PS: this is really not what we are talking about. We are not talking about Headphones at this moment.
orphsmile.gif

Aug 16, 2004 at 10:22 AM Post #13 of 14
Please go to a bookstore or library and check out Norman Vincent Peale's books. His main theme is Positive Thinking!

Right now, you are passing through a period of very negative thinking, which is terrible and scary. So you need to get to the opposite, to positive thinking!

At first, it is hard, but in due time, you will be thinking positively about your life and your future. Anyone can change, believe me! That's what life is all about: Changes!

Good luck to you!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back