1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Do you ever miss gear you've sold?

1. AllsWell
    Does anyone ever miss the gear they've sold ?

I was thinking about how I miss my old Shure Triple Fi's (funny thing is I can't remember if I sold them or not...)

I upgraded and have been using my JVC HA FX 850s for a long time now and love the sound but sometimes I wish I could remember the sound I was listening to in the past .

Anyways though I'd share that though for some reason.

2. Spareribs
    I kind of miss my Grado 60 model that I gave to my friend.

I think there should be love songs written about long lost gear instead of long lost lovers.

nordkapp likes this.
  3. Palartemis
    I have a solution to this, become a hoarder like myself, I never get around to selling anything much, moving house is the only stimulus to a clearout. :ksc75smile:

4. Redcarmoose
    I only miss a Les Paul guitar I sold ten years ago. Strange as I rarely miss anything?

5. ksorota
    All the time, I have owned the Focal Clears and Ether C Flows twice, and am wondering if I should try the Cascades again now that the larger pads are available.

I am less concerned about amps that I have sold, the only one I somewhat wish I still owned is the Chord Mojo...what a handsome little amp that sounded great!

Im trying really hard to stick to just 2 headphones...I have an Auteur on order that will be my number 1, just need to settle on a number 2.

6. nordkapp
    Yes, all the time.....

7. wuwhere Contributor
    That's what this guy I work with neighbor whose dad's friend had a pair of Koss Porta Pro.

8. nordkapp
    Kind of like old girlfriends......sometimes......

9. blackdragon87
    yeah, the hd 58x

10. serman005
    Yes, as funny as it sounds, I miss my HD202s. :frowning2:

11. Playstation
    why did i sell my fiio e17!!!!?

12. wink
    NO....!!!!