Do You Do It With Yours Eyes Shut?
Jun 23, 2002 at 8:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

lextek

Headphoneus Supremus
Do you listen to your headphones with your eyes shut? What did you think I was talking about?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 23, 2002 at 8:09 PM Post #2 of 23
I tried once but I hit a pedestrian.

Fortunatly no one was around so I jsut took-off and never got in trouble. :wink:

(Yes I am joking)

To answer what I *thought* you were talking about... It depends on what she looks like.

Jun 24, 2002 at 1:57 AM Post #4 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by Audio&Me
I tried taking a piss with my eyes shut, but my leakage precision was not very good, it was a mess.
biggrin.gif

When I was a kid, we had a blackout. My dad was in the middle of taking a shower. We expected him to come running out, but instead, he finished his shower. When prompted, he answered, "oh, yeah, I noticed, but...I know where everything is..."

What's the hardest way to do it? Standing up in a hammock.

Jun 24, 2002 at 6:10 PM Post #8 of 23
Quote:

Do You Do It With Yours Eyes Shut?

Sometimes at the climax...

[size=xx-small]of a musical piece! Geez, you guys have dirty minds.
very_evil_smiley.gif
[/size]

Jun 24, 2002 at 8:36 PM Post #9 of 23
Yup I do sometimes when I'm going analytical listening. It helps the imaging to be a bit better

Jun 24, 2002 at 9:19 PM Post #12 of 23
Hirsch and other sicko posters: I think I speak for all under-18 virgins on this board when I say that I don't want you to expose me to needless crudity, vulgarity, and humour that seems to always seems to be sexual in nature.

That's what MTV is for.

Jun 24, 2002 at 11:26 PM Post #14 of 23
This is actually a very worthy topic of discussion and far more influential on how people judge headphones and associated equipment than we usually pay attention to, at least IMHO. I've covered this topic here:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...istening+style

Please take part in the poll, read the thread, and provide your thoughts. cheers.

markl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back