Do you buy protective gear for your portable player(s)???
Jul 17, 2005 at 9:15 AM Post #31 of 37
I would have a case for my Vaio pocket but they dont make any
confused.gif

Jul 22, 2005 at 1:11 AM Post #34 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFC_SL
Make of this what you will. Never have bought a case/screen cover for my CD, MD, Hi-MD or falsh players. But a HD DAP? definately

I should of worded my question/poll to include just HD DAPs... There really isn't many companies that makes dedicated aftermarket cases for CD players and the like.

Jul 22, 2005 at 1:52 AM Post #35 of 37
I use the case and screen protector that the MuVo Slim comes with and for my Zen Micro, I use a screen protector and an altoids tin for the case.

Jul 22, 2005 at 5:32 AM Post #36 of 37
I bought a case for my first portable - a Sony Discman that I bought in 1986 - despite the fact that I used the discman almost exclusively indoors plugged into my hi fi system.

I was glad that my Sony MD player came with a case, as I use the player quite a lot, and I have just ordered a case for the Archos Gmini XS202 .mp3 that is in the mail to me right now (in case - pun, pun, pun - anybody is interested, this is not the case that is available from Archos themselves, but is one that looks more versatile; here's the link - http://www.newmp3technology.com/prod...200case&cat=31
The case fits both the XS202, and its predecessor, the XS200).

I bought the XS202 because it's incredibly small, but even if the XS200 didn't have the reputation of having a metal casing which was highly susceptible to scratches, I would still have bought a case because, like one other poster here, I'm anal about keeping my equipment in mint condition. Ironically, this will probably make the XS202 bigger than I want it to be, and I don't usually wear these things on a belt.

GVDV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back