Do monster turbines / turbine pros have the WORST build quality in the industry?
post-7584917
Post #2 of 2

i2ehan

Aka: Nightcrawler, Oof Oink
Was flipping items from the classifieds on eBay.
Reaction score
While it's true, Monster definitely needs a "revision" (to say the least) in terms of its quality control, I don't feel the reviews are "overhyped", considering their focus is more towards the SQ, and not QC. The MDT's are amongst my personal favorite bass-heavy IEM's (second only to the Atrio's). As you mentioned my friend, while there certainly seems to be a much greatest risk of DOA with the Monster series IEM's (inclusive of my own experience) than other manufacturers, they were quick to honor their warranty (both times) in my experience, and the new replacement units received were good out of the box, and have remained so ever since. Having owned the Gold, Copper, and MDT's, they're certainly not "overhyped" IMO, and are well deserving of their title as top tiers. Though in terms of their hype, we are speaking primarily in regards to SQ, and not QC, to which IMO, the Monster series undoubtedly live up to their competition.

Needless to say, they definitely need better QC, and I respect your opinion of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)