Do any of you draw cartoon-like pictures from time to time?
Feb 18, 2006 at 3:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Quado

Banned
No, I'm not talking about anime...just funny looking pictures that are ORIGINAL and probably disturbing in a...certain special kind of way... If it's allowed on this site, I wouldn't mind seeing some of your work...but just incase it's not, that's why I made the topic like that. Anyways, I sometimes feel like drawing something really...uhh..special...so perhaps I'd draw an object in a funny way. Like just a few days ago, I drew some really freaky pictures on some sticky notes (one on each), of a cockatiel (some kind of small bird)...in one picture, I made it lick its "foot"..claw..talon..whatever it is...it was just SO ugly and at least funny to me. Yeah...........

Feb 18, 2006 at 3:04 AM Post #2 of 14
yeah, i doodle alot in class. ironically, i don't do as much work in my art class. i used to be serious about it, but it's more fun little stuff. i'll get them up later when i get my camera back.

Feb 18, 2006 at 3:08 AM Post #3 of 14
If you have a scanner, you could use that too. You should buy one if you don't have any... I believe that scanning the pictures probably brings out the best details or whatever, because it's very direct...but if you're drawings are too big for a scanner, then I see what you mean.

Feb 18, 2006 at 6:52 AM Post #5 of 14
do these count?

venom.gif

astaroth.gif

tupac1.gif

stonecold1.gif

tyra1.gif

abiportrait11.gif

shaq1.gif

lifedrawing.jpg

finalscar.jpg

abid1.gif

Feb 18, 2006 at 8:21 AM Post #7 of 14
You mean like Inkmo's scribbles regarding the fears of IEMs?
evil_smiley.gif

headphoneshopping04.jpg

Feb 18, 2006 at 8:30 AM Post #9 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quado
That was a confusing little comic...lol, there's a bad word in there!
biggrin.gif

Edit: Oh yeah, yes...like that!

well you can check out his official site at http://inkmo.deviantart.com/ but his scribbly sketches during his trip to japan are at www.wastedpaper.net/japan and might be more what you're looking for. Inkmo hangs out in head-fi too, which you might have figured out anyhow since headphones seem to pop up in his sketches
icon10.gif
He did my avatar too!

Feb 18, 2006 at 8:40 AM Post #12 of 14
Now if I can remember correctly, I think some of you were saying that you get natural highs by looking at some of my stuff...well, you'd definately get closer to getting one by looking at my picture...
plainface.gif

Feb 19, 2006 at 5:33 AM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
well you can check out his official site at http://inkmo.deviantart.com/ but his scribbly sketches during his trip to japan are at www.wastedpaper.net/japan and might be more what you're looking for. Inkmo hangs out in head-fi too, which you might have figured out anyhow since headphones seem to pop up in his sketches
icon10.gif
He did my avatar too!

Oh man, Inkmo is awesome.

I used to do a lot of drawing, but stopped a couple years ago for some reasons. It's hard not to take it up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back