DNA Stellaris

Discussion in 'High-end Audio Forum' started by yage, Feb 3, 2016.
First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
  1. Frihed89
    Donald has completed and checked out "my" Stellaris, and I suppose in 2-3 weeks I will see it in Denmark. I am thrilled.

Liu Junyuan likes this.
  2. Frihed89
    Does anyone know how many Stellarises have been built so far?

3. auricgoldfinger
    Why not ask Donald?

4. Frihed89
    Does anyone, here, use the HE1000 (original version) or the Focal Clear with the Stellaris? If so, what are your impressions?

5. Frihed89
    Well mine is 0004, now that I have it, and I had to wait about a year.

6. Frihed89
    Mine is 0004.

7. Benny-x
    With the new Stratus upgrades, it's making a hard choice between these 2 amps.

If I buy a Stratus new, does it come with the upgrades and for the same price? Or was there any increase? I followed Don's amps after my original Sonett #002, but went off the reservation for a while with Solid State. Thinking about making my way back now, maybe even right back to DNA...

And as for the recent talk of the HE-6, snap one up! I got mine about a year and a half ago and they're fantastic! Certainly never leaving my stable, but I am thinking of selling my HEKv1s... Haha.

Anyway, the HE-6 comes and goes from the classifieds. About 6 months back there were quite a few pairs, selling around $800-900. I'd tell anyone in a heartbeat to buy a pair of they're remotely entertaining the idea.

8. Frihed89
    I think you need to ask this question over on the Stratus thread.

9. auricgoldfinger
    If you buy a new Stratus from Donald, then it will be the latest build with all the upgrades included in the list price.

10. Benny-x
    Thanks a lot. I'm only getting back into the game here a bit and appreciate the help.

11. sejsel
    Any reason why they wouldn't ?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11