DNA SONETT (Balanced) - heavily modified by Igor Kuznetsoff of K Works Audio!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Oct 11, 2016 at 9:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

tubenews

100+ Head-Fier
Original ad from High End Audio Auctions:

"DNA AUDIO Donald North / Sonett / Tube Headphone Amplifier / State of the Art
World-Class Tube headphone amplifier. Loved by reviewers and headphone nuts alike. The amplifier we have for sale has been heavily modified by Igor Kuznetsoff of K Works Audio. Many audiophiles agree that he clearly knows what he’s doing and we concur because this amp sounds like butta! (Includes NOS 6H30np Russian Supertube / Khozmo attenuator / Deluxe Caps / Upgraded RCA Jacks, ERS Shielding and tons more) Mods done to this amplifier were in excess of $2000 ALONE!
Included: Headphone amplifier. Power Cable, Owners Manual
Not Included: Original Box.
History: Single Loving Audiophile Owner, Non Smoker.
Physical Condition: Super Clean.
Working Condition: Perfect, working condition.
Voltage: N/A
Shipping Weight: 20 lbs"

I will also include a high testing vintage Mullard 5AR4 (not modern production), along with the Sovtek 5AR4 that came with the amp, and a set of 4 feet since the amp does not come with feet. Power cord and manual included as well. This amp is awesome with my JVC DX1000 and Sennheiser HD800 and drives them both beautifully! Never heard a stock Sonett to compare, so can't help in that regard. I can say that IMHO this highly modded Sonett is terrific with my HD800 and is the best headphone experience I have had to date! Reason for the sale is I'm planning on moving overseas and need to downsize my belongings before I go.  Free shipping in contiguous U.S. at my asking price; PP fees incurred by buyer.
Thanks for looking and best regards,
John

Oct 14, 2016 at 7:22 PM Post #2 of 2

tubenews

100+ Head-Fier
Sold to Virusvoodoo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread