dizzyorange
Jan 12, 2008 at 12:28 AM Post #48 of 54

pendles

100+ Head-Fier
[size=large]WOWIEEEE!!![/size]

Yuan, you are so enourmously fun to deal with! You should charge extra for the amount of laughter your exchanges induce. What a riotous blast I had doing this deal with you. Sincerely, Thanks!!! I lost track of how many times we cracked each other up on this perfect deal... Sorry I made you roar in your office workplace with all the onlookers, ha!

Yuan tried to talk me out of purchasing an amp geared for headphones other than what I owned--Now That's Integrity!!! His communication was exquisite, but more importantly, the amp was exactly as described, advertised, pictured, etc. And exactly what I was looking for!

Packaging and shipping was purely professional, well done, speedy, while maintaining communication, supplying tracking numbers, and arriving in preemo condition (hey, tube gear matters!!!).

By The Way, Yuan also supplied an extra Eddie Current made specialty cable, RCA caps, and refunded a ten spot because he felt it wasn't enough to just upgrade my amp with a wonderful $40.00 upgraded tube, he felt bad about losing the worthless one he replaced--even THAT makes me laugh, Mr. Integrity!!!

I own better amps, but my only complaint is that I cannot seem to walk away from this one--it is so forgiving and non-offensive, you can listen to it to your own hurt, like a drug...

Thanks again Yuan, bigtime,

pendles

Jan 12, 2008 at 11:18 AM Post #49 of 54

Drumonron

1000+ Head-Fier
I purchased a heed canamp from Dizzyorange and he was a pleasure to deal with. He was a great communicator, he packed the heed as if it were going to himself, he shipped the next day, I received the amp in pristine condition-would definitely transact with this head-fier again without a second thought.

Sincerely,
Drumonron
1/12/08

Jan 24, 2008 at 11:01 PM Post #50 of 54

jcw122

Head-Fier
Bought Yuin PK2 headphones from him. Everything went well, and he had great communication and fast shipping. Thanks a bunch.

Jun 24, 2008 at 1:25 PM Post #51 of 54

nutkicker

100+ Head-Fier
Bought DAC-AH from Yuan. It was very well packed and the shipping was extremely quick. I would definitely do business with him again. He was very patient and waited a week for me to be able to buy the DAC.

Users who are viewing this thread