DIY Planar magnetic heapdhones in details
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2017 at 1:59 PM Post #196 of 464
Looking real good !

Nov 18, 2017 at 3:10 AM Post #205 of 464
The final colour scheme probably won't fit everyone's taste, but I think it looks fantastic.
Reminds me more of the style of the art-deco Morpheus amplifier, or something straight out of 1950's USA. Love it.

Nov 18, 2017 at 3:37 AM Post #206 of 464
Thanks guys for encouragement. I'll have several colour schemes and show them soon.
Contacted Tyll from Innerfidelity. Hope it would be interesting to him to listen what I've created.

Nov 18, 2017 at 4:12 AM Post #207 of 464
Morning Garuspik,

Congratulation on building what look like an expertly designed and engineered headphone.

Like many here I’m very much looking forward to reading what the lucky reviewers who end up reviewing your headphone have to say with regard to build, sound etc.

I would also be interested to know a little bit about your professional background, especially regarding how you developed such a broad skill set to be able to build this headphone?

Nov 18, 2017 at 7:58 AM Post #208 of 464
Thanks.
About my background - i work in a company that is working in a field of plastic molding. And during this work I have relations with companies that have cnc machines, laser cutter, those who make pcb etc. Some of equipment we have in our company.
I think you agree that this project can't be categorized as Do-it-yourself. In my case it's a Designed-by-myself + I know who will do what I've designed :wink:

I'm rather experienced diy-er, but I prefer to make speakers and amplifiers and always did only for personal usage. Can show something if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back