DIY interconnect questions
Mar 12, 2007 at 1:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

televators

Banned
001.png

Mar 12, 2007 at 3:25 AM Post #3 of 14
Mar 12, 2007 at 8:01 AM Post #5 of 14
Went for a little walk and was wondering about few things..

Wouldn't the phone be difficult to use when you connect it to the amp since the mouth pieces will no longer be around on your earphones.

secondly, would the amp be getting a lot of those radiation signal interruptions.

I am usin a dopod cw720 and it uses window media player. can we get it to run foobar...just a thought, i know it sort of go out of topic..

Mar 12, 2007 at 8:18 AM Post #6 of 14
Yeah it's pretty good. Just be careful when you solder it. If you heat the solder pad for a long time it can ruin it (the solder pad will pull out from the rest of the body)

Mar 12, 2007 at 1:35 PM Post #10 of 14
I see.

I really look forward to this. Interesting to see/ know how the termination will have to be like.

I was also wondering if its possible to have a phone usb-out to to 3.5mm to the amp then the amp output wil be the phone usb out port. This way the default headset can still be used. I will need the mouthpiece as i use it while riding on a bike.

Whats the possible solution for the interference..?

Mar 13, 2007 at 12:57 PM Post #14 of 14
I have both the canare and he cat 5 cables made into interconnects, they sure work very well. The canare is very neutral though. The cat5e is something i feel that never really go wrong in most cases, when done properly its packs all that you need, bass, stage, in a cheaper price tag.

I have had them as speaker cables interconnects and as hookup wires for my equipment. The only thing is that its not very flexible and can reuslt in breakage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back