DIY Cable Gallery!!
Dec 12, 2013 at 10:50 PM Post #13,024 of 16,302
wink.gif

Unfortunately, the one's sold, come without my logo.

Dec 12, 2013 at 11:29 PM Post #13,026 of 16,302
Yeah, I don't work for frank, I'm just intoxicated like many others :)

I think I'll have to recable my german maestro GMP 400 with silver plated copper soon.

Dec 14, 2013 at 5:48 PM Post #13,027 of 16,302
Made my HE-500s some "laying in bed" to use my e7. REDCO Mogami W2397 knockoff, black paracord. Amphenol 3.5mm and Hifiman connectors

Dec 14, 2013 at 6:43 PM Post #13,029 of 16,302
I had a busy night, made another Silver LOD for a friend, a silver mini-mini and some short silver RCA-RCA for between my iFi iTube and iCan.
Will post pics tomorrow. Got another HD600 cable to make, shorter this time. And a few other cables (mini to RCA as well)

Dec 16, 2013 at 9:55 AM Post #13,033 of 16,302
Hi all, I searched this thread but could only come up with US suppliers.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a supplier of cables and connectors in the UK that would be suitable for making DIY IEM cables?
I'm not planning on going into business, this will just be for myself and possibly a couple of mates, so I am not interested in suppliers that will only deal in wholesale volumes 
biggrin.gif

Thank you for your time and any responses.

Dec 16, 2013 at 9:59 AM Post #13,034 of 16,302

Can anyone point me in the direction of a supplier of cables and connectors in the UK that would be suitable for making DIY IEM cables?
I'm not planning on going into business, this will just be for myself and possibly a couple of mates, so I am not interested in suppliers that will only deal in wholesale volumes :D

Hmm this question is better posted in the faq thread but Frank fron Toxic Cables is UK based I believe. Other then that, no clue.

Dec 16, 2013 at 10:04 AM Post #13,035 of 16,302
Hmm this question is better posted in the faq thread but Frank fron Toxic Cables is UK based I believe. Other then that, no clue.

I'm not planning on going into business, this will just be for myself and possibly a couple of mates, so I am not interested in suppliers that will only deal in wholesale volumes 
biggrin.gif

You can drop me a PM with your needs :)

v  We sell all types of DIY wire and connectors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back