DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition).
Mar 20, 2017 at 7:13 AM Post #1,367 of 1,451
Greetings - can someone comment on the durability of the cable fittings of the Dita Answer (non-truth)? I'm a bit worried that the mild 'backward kink' on the ear pieces will eventually impact negatively on the connection/cable ...  has anyone used the Dita for a long time&regularly?  Build appears very durable and high quality ... just want to make sure these last for 5+ years even if used almost daily... 
:) Thanks in advance!

Mar 20, 2017 at 7:37 AM Post #1,368 of 1,451
Well im not sure what's good enough for you, but it's been 3 years of almost daily usage, albeit with care when in use but not a kink.

That said, Dita has pretty much the most customer centric after sales service I've seen and if you approach them needing help after the warranty is over, be rest assured that they will do what it takes to solve your problems :)

Mar 22, 2017 at 7:50 PM Post #1,370 of 1,451
Hi guys!

Just recieved my Answer (non truth) earphones from a fellow head-fier. After couple hours of listening, tip rolling and changing my sources I find them to be overly bright. Upper midrange and highs are exagerrated, on most of my music these are harsh and getting sibilants. My sources are Onkyo DP-X1, Merididian Explorer 2 and Galaxy S7 Edge. Other gear to compare - MDR-EX1000, Flare Audio R2S and JVC HA-FX850.

I'm not trebble sensitive but these are making me hurt. Am I supposed to be worried about my unit?

That's how they sound, there is a treble spike for both truth and answer editions.

Apr 12, 2017 at 3:44 AM Post #1,372 of 1,451
  On this week's Wayback Wednesday @shigzeo looks back at the Dita Audio - The Answer :

http://www.headfonia.com/wayback-wednesday-dita-audio-the-answer/

Heard it once, really like the signature. It has a speaker-like quality to it.

Jun 20, 2017 at 8:13 PM Post #1,373 of 1,451
Jul 2, 2017 at 2:08 AM Post #1,375 of 1,451
anyone using dita answer with either the bit opus#1 or chord mojo? these 2 sources are priced same and available easily in India. would appreciate any impressions and comparison if you have both. i have non truth edition.

am using x5 classic right now. astonishing amount of detail out of fiio. didnt thought it had that much nuance and detail.

also dita is easiest to drive hp or iem i have used ever. adding burson soloist sl yields no improvement over x5. cant say same about any other iem i have used.

Aug 8, 2017 at 11:35 PM Post #1,377 of 1,451
Hello from a newbie!

I'm sure dita is an excellent brand and I'm waiting to buy one of these: answer, true, awesome, gold, brass, or dream.

Can I say that the ranking of sound quality is basically :

dream > brass > gold > awesome > true > answer

Or

dream > brass = gold =awesome > true > answer

Or what?

If I don't have money to go for dream should I go for brass/ gold/ awesome or answer?

It seems to me that true is the best value product in the whole product line, isn't it?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back