DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition).
Mar 25, 2016 at 11:42 PM Post #1,174 of 1,451
Have you heard the JH Audio Angie to compare the Dita Truth to? I have been on the fence about the Dita Truth from about 5months now.....

Mar 26, 2016 at 1:29 PM Post #1,175 of 1,451
Have you heard the JH Audio Angie to compare the Dita Truth to? I have been on the fence about the Dita Truth from about 5months now.....

I was in the same situation, but I pulled the trigger for dita. From the reviews, angie is supposed to be dark and even muffed. I cannot stand muff sound. Dita really did a really good job making the music coherent. Not V shape or mid forward. Nothing grabs you at the first time, but it just makes you wanna listen to the music for hours and hours. Hope that helps.

Mar 26, 2016 at 3:14 PM Post #1,177 of 1,451
I was in the same situation, but I pulled the trigger for dita. From the reviews, angie is supposed to be dark and even muffed. I cannot stand muff sound. Dita really did a really good job making the music coherent. Not V shape or mid forward. Nothing grabs you at the first time, but it just makes you wanna listen to the music for hours and hours. Hope that helps.

I like what your saying about the Dita. I am looking for a non-fatiguing yet detail oriented sound.

Mar 26, 2016 at 10:29 PM Post #1,179 of 1,451
Been a while since the last time I listened to my truth. Since I'm listening to my earbuds mainly. But once I come back to them they sounds so so so good. Amazing clarity, yet not fatiguing. The realism is amazin, they are very natural sounding. Spacious and amazing imaging. And extensioms on both ends are impressive. Still loving those bass textures and quality.

Paired with calyx m they sounds perfect to my taste.

Mar 27, 2016 at 2:06 AM Post #1,180 of 1,451
Agreed. The engineering of Dita Truth is really something, paired with both a warm and cold sounding source, still manages to retain its natural resonance. Doesn't require a ton of power as well.

Love how the treble is portrayed. Detailed but not piercing

Mar 27, 2016 at 2:35 AM Post #1,181 of 1,451
Can someone chime in on the synergy, or lack thereof, when paired with the Chord Mojo?

Mar 27, 2016 at 11:32 AM Post #1,183 of 1,451

Had to return my Dita's, my ears are an odd shape and just couldnt get a comfortable fit. Liked the sound and detail. For me a larger soundstage, and a better fit, I would have kept them as endgame iem. I will be watching closely the next few product launches though, especially if the driver size can be reduced, and soundstage increased.

Mar 27, 2016 at 8:44 PM Post #1,184 of 1,451
Had to return my Dita's, my ears are an odd shape and just couldnt get a comfortable fit. Liked the sound and detail. For me a larger soundstage, and a better fit, I would have kept them as endgame iem. I will be watching closely the next few product launches though, especially if the driver size can be reduced, and soundstage increased.

May I know which model you tried?

Mar 28, 2016 at 10:13 AM Post #1,185 of 1,451
Dita truth answer edition. Pill shaped body was large and slightly uncomfortable for my left ear. I think this says more about my ears than the ditas though as I didn't find them large to look at or in hand, just in ear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back