DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition).
Mar 19, 2015 at 1:44 PM Post #1,036 of 1,451
For me personally, if the nozzle were longer the fit would be perfect. I want to use the silicone tips but they just don't work for me. With other IEMs the silicones are always my go to. So I'm forced to use the Comply tips since they fill in the gaps, don't slip out, etc. And I'm 'ok' with that but it certainly isn't ideal. I do love how small and flat the housing is. I wouldn't change much. I think a longer nozzle would help more than it would hurt. Other than that, though, I think these DITAs are pretty phenomenal. 

Mar 19, 2015 at 2:08 PM Post #1,037 of 1,451
For me personally, if the nozzle were longer the fit would be perfect. I want to use the silicone tips but they just don't work for me. With other IEMs the silicones are always my go to. So I'm forced to use the Comply tips since they fill in the gaps, don't slip out, etc. And I'm 'ok' with that but it certainly isn't ideal. I do love how small and flat the housing is. I wouldn't change much. I think a longer nozzle would help more than it would hurt. Other than that, though, I think these DITAs are pretty phenomenal. 

i agree 100%.
even spiral dots do not work with Dita for me.

Mar 22, 2015 at 11:14 PM Post #1,040 of 1,451
Just a note that I've had a good experience with the service from DITA. I had an issue with my Answers which was resolved in a timely fashion.

Mar 23, 2015 at 2:31 AM Post #1,043 of 1,451
When I first got them I tried all the included tips & wasn't happy with any of them. So I didn't find them all that special & thought these were over rated & I put them up for sale on the classifieds. I then started experimenting with other tips. It was when I tried a triple flange tip on them that I had the
eek.gif
whoa moment. Promptly closed the classified.

Mar 23, 2015 at 2:51 AM Post #1,045 of 1,451
What tips are those triples? Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291137935478?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&var=590289152289&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Also thought I'd mention that I use them with Ibasso D2+ Boa in my office. What I like best about them is the  resolution (which is mainly due to the amazing treble , I think), its quite ruthless with bad recordings. But the Ibasso D2+ Boa is slightly on the warmer side , so its a good combination.

Mar 23, 2015 at 10:59 PM Post #1,047 of 1,451
I just received Spin Fit tips and unfortunately they don't seal as well as the JVC Spiral dots. 
They are very soft and i am sure they would suit someone with a smaller upper ear canal.
I bought the large Spin Fits. 

Apr 2, 2015 at 5:11 AM Post #1,048 of 1,451
Hopefully in a near future I can compare this against IE800 and the legendary EX-1000. In my book the over-all balance of things and for certain the ergonomics EX-1000 wins with IE800 been a second (at times close second). I recently realised my major issue with IE800 was a fit issue.

Dita looks to be a very interesting product. Especially for a new comer like Dita to try to enter the market right away with two product placed in a price margin that has them in competition with a large number of other gears.

I would not compare the DITA with other gears I have which are not dynamic driver based as I believe those who look into IEM with dynamic driver implementation do so because they want that natural sounding bass which decays more naturally and does not involved any complicated crossover which most get wrong and tend to skew the sound signature to either particular regions more.

I agree with you - dynamic driver IEMs sound a lot cleaner and uncomplicated (laid back sound) than 4ba IEMs. Try a JH11 - I found it to be horrible and muddy.

Apr 2, 2015 at 5:17 AM Post #1,049 of 1,451
Looking to buy a DITA interconnect but I can't find any online. Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back