1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition).

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Next

Last
  1. Sauntere
    Well mine are on their way so i should have them in 2 or 3 days and can start burning them in. 

Really looking forward to getting them in my ears. No doubt i will stuff them in immediately because i want to take particular note
    of the burn in process I do hope they are as good as i have read.

2. audionewbi
    Tip rolling is very important in all cases but with dita is a little more tricky. I like the reference tip at the start but ad the end of the burnin i prefer the blue treble enhancing tips as it crisp up the sound alot. At first dita might sound sibilant and at times bass a little mid centric but with time all that changes.

3. fnkcow
    Anyone heard both DITA and Nuforce Primo 8?

4. lookingforIEMs

I was at E1 audio. It has both iems. I'm afraid that primo 8 and dita are completely different in terms of sound sig. Compared to the truth, primo 8 sounds like a disheveled mess.

boleh7, soundblast75 and fnkcow like this.
  5. christrz

I'm not fond of putting other IEMs down, but I agree :/ The primo 8 was definitely not to my tastes. The most apparent difference was in the mids. The primo sounded husky and muffled compared to the DITA (answer).

fnkcow likes this.
  6. fnkcow

Really astonishing how a single dynamic is able to hang right up there with the multi-BAs and hybrids 

7. fnkcow
    Even more astonishing how a single dynamic can beat BA, multi-BAs at that, at their own game: refinement and speed [​IMG]

8. ExpatinJapan
    I have returned to the reference tips again.

I need more L sized reference tips and maybe some XL.

9. Ditti
    In light of the feedback we've received here.  We will work on XL and possibly XXL tips for inclusion in the future.    

10. svyr
    and a shirt clip?
    :wink:

11. soundblast75
    To me the Dita's are the very best amongst them:blush:

12. audionewbi
    Guys just listen to game of thrones opening with Dita, impressing isn't?

13. ExpatinJapan
    yay. Excellent news.

14. robervaul
    Nobody commented Dita vs k3003 ?

15. WCDchee
    Yea the ditas are really up there with the best of them imo. In fact i find that most multi BAs simply aren't implemented well enough to sound anywhere as balanced and natural as it. For the 3003s, i only tried them for s really short while but if my memory serves me right they do have some similarities in the signature. The primo 8s on the other hand.. Well lets just say that while the ditas play at the top of the game, the primo 8s wouldnt fare well at even a fraction of its price.

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Next

Last