Discussion re Creative Zen X-FI II
Jul 24, 2010 at 10:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Albinoni

500+ Head-Fier
I know that there are alot of people here who hate or dislike Creative players due to what Craetive have got to offer.  Anyhow I am not here to type this post to start a flaming way on my player is better than yours etc etc etc, what you own is your business and what I own is mine, simple :)

Ok, I won a Creative Zen X-Fi 2 (16GB) of Ebay Australia for $140, virtually brand new condition, 3 months old, hardly been used ect etc, so I thought $140 was a darn good price for a player like this and Yes I love my Creatives, mind you I have 5 of them so far.

Questions

1. How would you rate the SQ of the X-FI 2, I've read that its very good, once again this is up to your own personal choice of SQ and what you like.

2. Does it support expansion card support eg SD, Micro SD etc ?

3. Whats the screen like, is it TFT and clear ?

4. What DAC does it use ?

5. Does it support Drag n Drop ?

6. Whats the batt life like ?

7. Does it support FLAC ?

8. Its SQ versus other Zens ?

Thanks

Jul 26, 2010 at 11:38 AM Post #3 of 4
Google is your friend!

Product Info;

http://www.creative.com/products/mp3/ZenXFi2/

and then a review by whathifi!;

http://whathifi.com/Review/Creative-Zen-X-Fi2-32GB/

That should answer some of your questions

It probably uses a creative chip, probably the same on used on their soundcards (Correct me if I am wrong anyone).

Have a nice day!

Jul 27, 2010 at 4:48 AM Post #4 of 4

I think most people hear dislike creative players over the past few years due to lesser SQ to other players. 

The most recent one I heard was the Zen MX and it was ok but not as good as my Sony A818

But I did like the standard USB, and radio and card slot which the 818 didn't have. 

Not heard the Zen X-Fi. At the end of the day if you like it, thats all that matters. 
Quote:
I know that there are alot of people here who hate or dislike Creative players due to what Craetive have got to offer. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back