Disappointing Customer Service
Feb 4, 2011 at 8:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

newguy

100+ Head-Fier
I've done business with HeadRoom for years and until now have always been happy with the service.  A couple of weeks ago I ordered Shure 535s and the iPhone cable by phone.  The 535s shipped but not the iPhone cable.  The rep on the phone did not say they would be backordered.  So I emailed and got no response.  I then called and was told they would ship the following week.  They didn't ship the following week.  So earlier this week I called and was told they would ship by the end of this week.  I haven't received an email informing me they shipped.  When I ordered I expected both items to come as expected or to be informed of a backorder and an estimated time.  Not only did this not happen but the folks seem to think their way of doing business is customary.  Not to me. 

Feb 5, 2011 at 12:27 PM Post #2 of 2
Hello NewGuy,

Thanks for your note.

I am very sorry for the poor customer service experience you received.

Regrettably, we received conflicting information from our distributor on availability for that new Shure iPhone accessory cable. We do expect another Shure shipment to arrive here soon, but we did not receive any hard ETA other than "another 1- 2 weeks" as of our last inquiry this week. Rest assured, your Shure iPhone accessory cable will ship to you the same day we receive it here at HeadRoom at no extra shipping cost, of course.

Our tiny crew strives every single day to provide the very best service possible at all times. But sometimes folks do fall between the cracks. Once again, please accept our most sincere HeadRoom apologies.

jorge
HeadRoom Operations Manager

Users who are viewing this thread

Back