Disappointed by the Beyerdynamic T50P
Mar 7, 2012 at 3:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

KentoArsenal

New Head-Fier
My T50p came in from amazon yesterday and I have about only 15 hours of burn in and I am quite disappointed. Especially in terms of sound quality. The treble and build quality is fantastic but the mids sounds weird(?) to me. It doesn't sound as natural as the ER4P I also have and my ears get quite tired after listening to them for more than 30 mins. I am very pleased with the ER4P but I find the bass slightly lacking and find it quite troublesome to put those "sticks" into my ears 
tongue.gif
. How much longer should I burn in this headphones or are there any ways I can do to solve this issue? Oh and I am not thinking of getting an amp as I bought both headphones strictly for portable use through my iPhone. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Mar 9, 2012 at 11:23 PM Post #6 of 9

Quote:
Okay. After 40 hours of burn in the problem is somehow getting fixed. Maybe it's just me getting use to the sound though.

I'd put more money on the pads breaking in and drivers breaking in...  The pads allow a proper seal with will allow better sound in general. 

Mar 10, 2012 at 2:25 AM Post #8 of 9

Quote:
The headphones fit me pretty nicely actually. So I don't think there is anything wrong with the pads.

All pads break in and form closer to the shape of your ear.  This allows for a better seal (that isn't as hard).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back