Disappearing opamp alert!
Mar 23, 2006 at 1:37 AM Post #16 of 16
Quote:

Do you have anymore details or information on this, because this sounds like a good think to investigate for something at school.

there is a lot of information right here at head-fi that a general search should bring up including some industry links I beleive and even better,members who have to deal with the RoHs situation in their workplace.

The corporate "happy face" version is available at every single electronics part manufacturer/distributor site for comparison.They must comply (no choice) so are putting their spin on it so everyone does not get p*ssed as they would if the bare truth were to be known.

Other possible sites for more in depth content would be EDN online magazine,ECN online magazine and various EE blogs that should turn up with a simple "the truth about RoHs" type of search.

not pretty man and the sham of "green" is just that since it really is no more than shirting market share to the priveledged compliant few while blocking out the smaller operators with no shot at retooling.

Bottom lline is : If the "lie" were in fact the truth why then do essential services get a full "pass" on this ? Why aerospace ? the airline industry ?the medical industry ? The military ?

that is what first set my alarm bells off and caused me to dig deeper.When services that folks depend on for their very life are exempt it says the technology is flawd and if flawed but no one is aying it then there is something to hide or there would be no "lies" being told.

in the mean time for some light reading :

http://www.6moons.com/industryfeatur...e/redtape.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back