Digizoid ZO3 Specs
Nov 1, 2013 at 8:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

dementor338

Member of the Trade (Digizoid reseller on Amazon)
Digizoid emailing me some information on the ZO3:

"The output power of ZO3 is designed to be at least 10 times the power of ZO2."

"The board is in design stage and final numbers will not be in until the board is built and tested. In other words, any number I would give you now would be based on our engineer's calculations and not the true performance of the audio chain.
With the addition of more power and headroom the bass will be more forward, harder hitting, and faster. "

"Yes, it will cost more than ZO2.

Why more than ZO2? Here are some of ZO3's features and benefits:

1. Nine hundred ninety two more sound profiles that can be selected in seconds and on the fly.
2. Not only the low end, but the high end emphasized, thus turning your speakers into bass monsters or anything in-between with complete clarity.
3. More power, therefore more headroom. 
4. Ultra low background noise. 
5. Very small anodized aluminum enclosure.
6. Full colored OLED screen.
7. Two op amps in the circuity, giving the option to turn SmartVektor technology off and continue to have quality amplification.
8. SmartVektor's circuity is all analog.
9. Digital potentiometer.
10. All the components in the audio chain are audiophile grade."

Nov 24, 2013 at 6:05 AM Post #4 of 17
According to their website,

Power output: 400mW / 55mW(rms) (15ohms, 1kHz)

Does it mean the DigiZoid ZO3 will be able to drive higher end headphone and more power hungry headphone?

Just a few more questions (you can choose not to answer if it invade DigiZoid's privacy)
1) by how much more will it cost in comparison to ZO2.3?
2) what's the size?
3) will it have better transparency than DigiZoid 2.3?
4) ermmmm... Since it's a portable amp, there's a high potential that we will be using it for IEM... Is it possible to know it's output impedance now?

Thanks,
Billson :)

Nov 24, 2013 at 10:17 AM Post #5 of 17
According to their website,

Power output: 400mW / 55mW(rms) (15ohms, 1kHz)

Does it mean the DigiZoid ZO3 will be able to drive higher end headphone and more power hungry headphone?

Just a few more questions (you can choose not to answer if it invade DigiZoid's privacy)
1) by how much more will it cost in comparison to ZO2.3?
2) what's the size?
3) will it have better transparency than DigiZoid 2.3?
4) ermmmm... Since it's a portable amp, there's a high potential that we will be using it for IEM... Is it possible to know it's output impedance now?

Thanks,
Billson :)

It will definitely cost more, but the actual price can not be determined since it is not full assembled.
The size will be the above the same size with the possibility of being a little smaller.
The tranparancy will be better as there will be two modes: one mode for the smart vector technology, and the second mode to use it purely as an amp with no coloring.
The output impedance usually is not a big issue so I did not ask digizoid.

By the way, I do not work for digizoid. I got the information from emailing them, so you should do the same if you want to know more.

Nov 24, 2013 at 6:11 PM Post #6 of 17
It will definitely cost more, but the actual price can not be determined since it is not full assembled.
The size will be the above the same size with the possibility of being a little smaller.
The tranparancy will be better as there will be two modes: one mode for the smart vector technology, and the second mode to use it purely as an amp with no coloring.
The output impedance usually is not a big issue so I did not ask digizoid.

By the way, I do not work for digizoid. I got the information from emailing them, so you should do the same if you want to know more.

Alright thanks! Just sent an email to them ^_^

Dec 7, 2013 at 10:51 AM Post #7 of 17
yeppers I just saw something on MusicaAcustics site about a ZO3? and all I can say is YYEEEESSSS!

so I am subscribed!

I still swear by the ZOv1! I use it everyday with my portable gear, I tried the 2.3v? but went back to the v1, as it gives me better synergy, I have been waiting quit a while for something like this to come down the pipeline, eversince the ZOv1 hit the market, a full version stand alone amp, with that awesome SMT incorperated!

Dec 7, 2013 at 12:04 PM Post #8 of 17
  yeppers I just saw something on MusicaAcustics site about a ZO3? and all I can say is YYEEEESSSS!

so I am subscribed!

confused.gif
...Hmmm?....not sure what you saw, but when I go the MA website all that's there is a black square with 'ZO3' written in it. I guess that is what you're talkin' about....barely worth mentioning...
redface.gif

Dec 7, 2013 at 4:07 PM Post #9 of 17
why yes your oh so right?

like I said just subscribing,

so yeppers that would be the something that is bareley worth menioning, that marveausly black patch of wonderful advertising with ZO3 written in it! mmmmmm, with that stupendous black square that I saw on (free plug towards Musica Acustics) which is ultimately brought me here to this thread!

so I'm even more subscribeded!

Dec 8, 2013 at 8:34 AM Post #11 of 17
??, anyways back on topic,

like I said I have been using the ZOv1 along with my portable rig ever since it came out, iPod>CLAS-R> Decware Zen Head>ZOv1>ASG-2s, and holy sh!tzu, my rig sounds awesome even without the ZO, I call the ZO music mortar, as it fills in all of the smaller crevases with even more detail and fullness, and holds ALL the music together without covering any of it up with bloat, so with the ZO it makes the music sound even more awesomer!!!!!!!

and with the ZO3 now the treble will be filling out more so with that wonderful SVT,

so it won't be long now, fingers crossed oh so tightly, and I will get to see my dreams come true!

Thanks MizMoxie! I wonder what kind of contest they will be having for a promotion? I hope it is a fastest runner contest, lol,

Happy Listening everyone!

and I guess as it was dutifully pointed out by burt? I am now even more double super subscribed, but never ever never secretly so!!!!! can't hide a city on a hill, where o where did I leave my mountain top? lol,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back