Digizoid ZO2 vs FiiO E11 or 7 for ATH M50
Jun 12, 2012 at 2:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Rudy7917

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, I'm new for all this but I wanted to get knowledgable opinions on an amp and I hear good things about the above mentioned amps? Which do you reccomend? I'm not a bass head just looking for something that would improve the quality of my music coming from my iPhone! Thanks!!

Jun 12, 2012 at 3:01 PM Post #2 of 6
They'll add different flavors, it's like comparing apples and oranges, it ultimately comes down to taste. For some ZO would be better for others E11. ZO is meant to be fun & engaging sounding while E11 focuses more on transparency, analytical & detailed & neutral sounding. Pick your preference.

If you want to tap or headbang to the music cuz it's that engaging go ZO, if you want to analyze the different elements of the music, go E11.

Jun 12, 2012 at 6:02 PM Post #3 of 6
Hey thanks! I guess since I'm new to all this I'm not sure which to get first seeing as how I'd probably end up buying both! Lol I like the portability of the ZO2 but let me ask you, does it amp your headphones? I've read it's more of a equalizer, is this true? As oppose to the fiio e11 which is an amp correct? My troubles is i'm a musician so perhaps my problem is I want the best of both worlds! Sorry for all the questions, just want to try and make up my mind!

Jun 13, 2012 at 3:20 AM Post #4 of 6
I have Zo and fiio E17. For me, e17 is much more audiophile like. so my advice is e11 for you...

Jun 14, 2012 at 2:50 AM Post #5 of 6
I'm kind of in the same boat as you and I have the e6 coming on Friday but I dont know what to expect from it. Was thinking about upgrading which I know is stupid because I havent tried it out yet but I just a quality product that I can take with me. Let me know which one you end up with and your general impressions. Good luck

Jun 19, 2012 at 12:30 PM Post #6 of 6
Hey Demonfox, I actually went with the Digizoid ZO2 which is actually coming in today so I will definitely let you know in an update. I plan on picking up the FiiO E11 sometime in the near future so maybe I can give you a comparison from the stand point of someone who is new to all this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back